{(----- COOL GREY III's x Canada LS holla! -----)}

mtl troopers

Banned
So who da FK is excited about the next round of JB retros?! 8)
glasses.gif
:D
happy.gif
I know I am...III's are the ones I have the least of in my collection...

Aight so y'all know the drill...Get at me sooner than later because if you're hearing it here for the 1st time then you're already a lil late homey! :tongue:
tongue.gif

*** Barons swingman #7 ***

what's the price on these going to be? i dont even know what retail on 3s are in canada, since we haven't had any in so long. 170?
WANTED: Sz 10 or 10.5 VISVIM FBT Shaker or Double Tone (In any colour, prefer olive) or Ancestor (All black)
FS: Air Max 95 (Mita 10.5), Wheat XIII (10.5), Jordan XI ie (Black 10.5), Carnival AF1 (Yellow 10) ALL VNDS
EMAIL: shumster@gmail.com

My son Troopers he really is Toronto's L'Style account LOL...I've never seen a man grind harder (pause)
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Hek's holding it down, Still waiting on that ISS thingy you were talkin about.

Get at me.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Still undecided....undecided if getting 2 pairs or just 1...heh

Hek, will text you on how many.

Thanks
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Yeah, Ken is cool still. I just ordered another pair of CG IVs from him, and he had a listing for Space Jams in my size that I missed out on. I was thinking about ordering my CG IIIs from him, but I'm thinking I'm going to get my CG IIIs from Flip.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
"...See Martin, see Malcom//See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome//See Jesus, see Judus, see Ceasar, see Brutus//See success is like Suicide//Su-i-cide its a su-i-cide//If you suceed prepare to be crus-a-fide..." ~ Jay-Z​

Respect Hek imma holla at your again for the flips and the reds
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Back
Top Bottom