Cool Grey Restock on Eastbay right now 08/05/2011

Originally Posted by Shawn79

size 18 that sucks, do they even ship to canada?

need sz 9

They do but they charge a lot.I passed on this. I had the chance to get a size 10 DS pair for $180 and i passed. Didnt really like them.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is this possible?

like othr NTers like to say
30t6p3b.gif
Getting a restock of Cool Greys right now is no comparison to getting a restock of Space Jams............I know what youre saying and I agree with you but I dont think thats a fair comparison. 
surely there is no question eastbay is getting these from NIKE. those other sites I'd say arent getting them from Nike. why would Nike give to overseas resellers and not retail stores or better yet send them to outlets?
100% for sure did NOT come from Nike...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Getting a restock of Cool Greys right now is no comparison to getting a restock of Space Jams............I know what youre saying and I agree with you but I dont think thats a fair comparison.
surely there is no question eastbay is getting these from NIKE. those other sites I'd say arent getting them from Nike. why would Nike give to overseas resellers and not retail stores or better yet send them to outlets?

JM
They did come from Nike, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hello this is Eastbay the home of all your sports needs
Yes there was a recent restock of Jordan cool grey 11's I was wondering was there an email to Gold Club members that i missed out on?
Sir the restock was in may and there was an email sent out
No I meant the one that happened yesterday
Sir there was no restock yesterday
indifferent.gif

But I saw the sizes posted and now there is only a size 18 left
No sir that item hasn't been restocked since may it sold out in 5 mins and there haven't been any sizes available since then
indifferent.gif

So you're telling me that I didn't see sizes 7.5 10 10.5 15 16 and 18 on your website?
Sir there hasn't been any restock
indifferent.gif

Is there anything else I can do for you
No because apparently you don't know there was a restock on your own website
Thank you for calling Eas...
I hung up
30t6p3b.gif

NOOOOOOO!!!! The one day I don't check NT and this happens.....there should be a text msg alert system for things like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Yes there was a recent restock of Jordan cool grey 11's I was wondering was there an email to Gold Club members that i missed out on?
indifferent.gif

No sir that item hasn't been restocked since may it sold out in 5 mins and there haven't been any sizes available since then
indifferent.gif

So you're telling me that I didn't see sizes 7.5 10 10.5 15 16 and 18 on your website?
indifferent.gif

I hung up
30t6p3b.gif
This was a secret restock, none of our agents were made aware of this.  Heck, I did not even find out about this until I saw messages on twitter about it.  I was told there were no announcements made about this restock because the size run was very limited and there was not a lot of stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM
They did come from Nike, for those wondering.

EastbayRep - Ray
laugh.gif
's

Got e-mail this morning saying my pair shipped.
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I hung up
30t6p3b.gif
This was a secret restock, none of our agents were made aware of this.  Heck, I did not even find out about this until I saw messages on twitter about it.  I was told there were no announcements made about this restock because the size run was very limited and there was not a lot of stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

heh well that explains that

-thnx

Something is seriously going on how is it even possible for these to still be remotely obtainable after 8 months. Someone snap a pic of the production tag..

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I hung up
30t6p3b.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Interesting how Eastbay's own Agents aren't aware of these so called ' Secret Re-Stocks '..  

Thanks for the info Ray. 

pimp.gif

damn, this is the 2nd time they did this. how come they didnt send an early email to gold club members like they always do for jordan re-stocks? $20 membership gone to waste...

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

I feel like Chris Hansen is about to pop up and bust all those who copped....
Na, I'd say more like Ashton Kutcher. This is his way of telling us Punk'd is not only for celebrities anymore.

I can't bare thinking about how Eastbay will send these Cool Grey XI's out. 

Rep. who I ordered through assured me that my pair will be shipped "Double Boxed".. 
Lets just hope that she's right.. 
eyes.gif

Can't forget about what happened to NT's own 
Caliking03 
eek.gif

Here's to refresh everyone's memory.. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

NOOOOOOO!!!! The one day I don't check NT and this happens.....there should be a text msg alert system for things like this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom