Cool Grey Restock on Eastbay right now 08/05/2011

sizes 7.5 10 10.5 15 16 18

no 13 or 14 for me 
frown.gif

Generaiya just canceled his order for a Size 7.5. Hopefully someone that truly needs it will take them.

I got 2 10's...

A friend sent my brother a text about it...

Said it was posted on Eastbay's twitter

Goes to show how many of these Nike really produced. Makes me feel better about the concord release. Cool greys got restocked once for the gold club members, at the Nike Las Vegas grand re opening, and now again on eastbay all these months later.

I had 2 pairs of 10's in my cart and was going to checkout but let one go so somebody else could grab them. I don't need 2

Got my pair on RD, but just looked again anyway and all they had was an 18.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is this possible?

like othr NTers like to say
30t6p3b.gif
Getting a restock of Cool Greys right now is no comparison to getting a restock of Space Jams............I know what youre saying and I agree with you but I dont think thats a fair comparison. 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is this possible?

like othr NTers like to say
30t6p3b.gif
Getting a restock of Cool Greys right now is no comparison to getting a restock of Space Jams............I know what youre saying and I agree with you but I dont think thats a fair comparison. 
surely there is no question eastbay is getting these from NIKE. those other sites I'd say arent getting them from Nike. why would Nike give to overseas resellers and not retail stores or better yet send them to outlets?

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

10.5 all gone.
i think i'm the one who grab 2 10.5
embarassed.gif
......let's see if the order comes through.....already got order confirmation, but that doesn't mean anything until i get shipping confirmation.....they better be in original packaging and doubled box.......

Back
Top Bottom