COOL GREY XI legit check

They seem legit. I have these as well and all the details look identical. It's just a little suspicious that there is absolutely no yellowing considering these are 3 years old. But I would say these are a good grab

grey market. i say this only for the simple fact that they look relatively new. i have alot of fomaposites and the soles still look new but from some reason. aj11 soles yellow withing time even if you dont wear them. they may be piss yellow but you can see some aread that look yellow especially around the pods. although they may have the footaction tag on the box the seller MIGHT of swap it out with a grey market.

Last edited:
They're not legit . They are Grey market pairs . The shoe should've started to yellow by now even if they're Deadstock

You sure ?
Im 100% positive the shoes are legit. Are they grey market? probably. Think about it the only reason these guys are calling them Grey Market is because the sole is not turning yellow. So ask your self this in a year or two when these  turn yellow all these same guys will tell you they are legit. They are made with the same materials in the same factory they are legit, just made after release day. 

Last edited:
not a hint of yellow after what 2-3 years?

only people calling them legit is because of the reatail sticker on the box which means nothing. peopel will switch boxes to make a buck.

they look good but the ZERO yellowing. very skeptical

They're not legit . They are Grey market pairs . The shoe should've started to yellow by now even if they're Deadstock
Please tell me what is not legit about them? This guy gets the shoes rocks them for a month the soles will be yellow and you will call them legit just because they look like piss.

shoes are legit just grey market.

There is a whole forum dedicated to this issue , not gonna start one here
SO YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT IS NOT LEGIT ABOUT THEM?

HUM MUST BE LEGIT GREY MARKETS.

i HAVE READ EVERY DAMN PAGE OF THAT FORUM HAVE YOU?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom