Coolio appreciation post vol. RIP 1963-2022

This is a rapper don’t knowine really talks about. This man really made some good albums and win a Grammy, I believe for “gangsta’s paradise”. Just want to give this man an appreciation post. He really made good music! His first two albums were really dope.

142D095B-7AC9-4029-A305-EF403CC87CF1.jpeg

M no it even just that one track, he made other dope songs too

Coolio was dope to me, always liked his music. I’ll See You When You Get There is a favorite of mine.

Fantastic Voyage is classic, really all the singles from the 1st album were good. he had a shoutout from Snoop on a song on Doggystyle which was pretty much as good as a co-sign, to me at least. does he still tour? I feel like he has at least 2 songs that he should be able to do shows off of for a long time...

His first album was mad underrated. I wanna say it was because west coast rap lane was real saturated by 94-95.

The deep cuts on it are amazing, dude was really a crackhead running wild and lived to tell the story

Last edited:
His first album and his second were dope! Had the cassette I think, damn that was a min ago

His first album was mad underrated. I wanna say it was because west coast rap lane was real saturated by 94-95.

The deep cuts on it are amazing, dude was really a crackhead running wild and lived to tell the story

never realized he had songs which has this much crackhead lyrics, he mentions having been an addict on County Line & was frank about his past struggles in interviews/press stuff but I missed this song I guess.

Back
Top Bottom