Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Joined Feb 11, 2005
Footlocker store manager just told me they are not getting pushed back and will be dropping on Saturday. And the rumors aren't true. He just got off the phone with his dm about this as I enetered the store. He also said that the eggplants aren't releasing this Wednesday. But actually in march. I dunno how true this is becAuse I trust nt more!!

Joined Feb 11, 2005
Me too! Glad I didn't preorder! Trynna get a discount on em too!! If can't get 30% off imma jus use that coupon that came wit 2k10

Joined Aug 22, 2009
Enought already!!!...If you dont have valid info about this release or info on where it can be picked up, Please save you & everyone else time by not posting bogus information that you got from your cousin melvin who still rocks air force 1's with coogi sweaters...Thank You and have a nice day

Joined Dec 10, 2008
So happy not to be banned anymore. And once again, Foams need to drop asap so i can move on with my life

curtisboy

Banned
Joined Feb 3, 2010
Shouldnt stores have there shipments in by now

What if this delayed controversy was really a viscious rumor

ph8

Joined Jul 21, 2009
Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

NTLA has their shipments in stock but just waitin to hear word from Nike to release.

i heard the same thing from a store around here

Joined Feb 18, 2008
I heard that from NTSF too!
I hope they drop soon tho.

Why you get banned for got shoes?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now