Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i e-mail air randy and he has the eggplants and the coppers for 330 shipped he sent another e-mail saying his new site is coming soon.

if u are a mega thirsty hit him up at webmaster@myhome-concept.com
woah x 2... dude's prices are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by faddy

gotta ask, these shoes are really growing on me but are they worth the 200 plus?
Hell yea, look at the prices of Jordan retros at $160+ for piss poor quality. These are def worth $40 more
pimp.gif

gotta ask, these shoes are really growing on me but are they worth the 200 plus?

thats your own decision to make..... your money and your the one that likes sneakers.....

i mean if you all about hype, dont cop now and ill resell you a pair later
happy.gif

These joints are tanks...

They don't crease....

You can just use a wet rag to get pretty much any stain off of em' and there good as new....

They pretty much don't depreciate.....

So yes they are...

Originally Posted by rhester

They don't crease....

You can just use a wet rag to get pretty much any stain off of em' and there good as new....

So yes they are...
thanks man, 200 for shoes that will last seems way better then 150 for shoes that wont

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by so wavy

ninjahood was lyin am guessin

i wasn't lyin....my friend bought 4 pairs from a spot in da bronx, has a pair for me for retail, da rest he's smackin dudes for 300+

and he wont tell me da spot cuz he know imma NTer and im liable to blow it up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

There are only a handful of spots in the BX that would have the coppers, besides footaction on 3rd and dr jays.
You right cause the dude on Fordham said he charging 300 im going to back to the same spot i got the eggplants

i got a couple of spots one in 3rd ave nd like 3 in fordham a spot on 3rd is tellin me 2 come on the 26th.... imma go nd let u guys know later... im not trynagive anyone the wrong info

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by youngcurse

so are the eggplants re-releasing when the coppers drop.

someone said that on the other site...but I doubt that happens. It would have been confirmed already and pics would be posted.
NO this is not true

one of my dudes higher up said this, another person also said, i wonder...
a small restock at some places or another country is one thing but a complete re-release

unless its holiday but why would they do that??
i mean same can be said for Griffs, Bakins, Barkleys.......

its slow, maybe nikes reproducin @@*# they know or think they know gonna sell, same reason they may be re releasin Freshwater griffs.....
good point

I hope eggplants re release. Funding was the only reason I passed on them in the first place and I don't want to pay 300 for a pair.

Originally Posted by rhester

They don't crease....

So yes they are...
thanks man, 200 for shoes that will last seems way better then 150 for shoes that wont
u must be speaking of the black/red VI. seeing as though i've already ordered my foams. i'll get a couple pairs of of the vi's, if idont like em i'll probably let em go for cheap.

i got a couple of spots one in 3rd ave nd like 3 in fordham a spot on 3rd is tellin me 2 come on the 26th.... imma go nd let u guys know later... im not tryna give anyone the wrong info

I know that spot you are talking about on 3rd. How much did he say he was going to charge

i got a couple of spots one in 3rd ave nd like 3 in fordham a spot on 3rd is tellin me 2 come on the 26th.... imma go nd let u guys know later... im not tryna give anyone the wrong info

I know that spot you are talking about on 3rd. How much did he say he was going to charge
200+ tax. there is no reason any store in ny should have em for more than 220$ smh at the stores sellin for 300

200+ tax. there is no reason any store in ny should have em for more than 220$ smh at the stores sellin for 300

I agree, but if this release is anything like the eggplants you're gonna see mom and pop spots raise the price crazy. There was a spot in BK that heldtheir shipment for a week. When they threw them on the shelf they threw a 275 price tag too. its crazy, but thats supply and demand.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i e-mail air randy and he has the eggplants and the coppers for 330 shipped he sent another e-mail saying his new site is coming soon.

if u are a mega thirsty hit him up at webmaster@myhome-concept.com
please correct me if im wrong but isnt air randys shoes samples or varients of sum kind or even B grades.... i've read that somewhere......sorry if im wrong..... or confusing him with sumone else

Cool the Purps are dropping again, but why not a new coloray or even the Royals again or something?

I wonder if someone found a grip of pairs that never got shipped out on the initial release?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Cool the Purps are dropping again, but why not a new coloray or even the Royals again or something?

I wonder if someone found a grip of pairs that never got shipped out on the initial release?

they wanna keep blues exclusive is what imagine...

these are reproduced, not left overs...
pimp.gif
time to make money
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom