which i enjoy i might scoop 2 pairs

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Anyone n Tampa going up to the malls for these
idk if i should camp out for em lol or not
i think i will
but then again nobody at my school knows of foamz
which i enjoy i might scoop 2 pairs

What spot in Tampa you headed to?

Now to the dude above me about my question, I'm notta dummy nor an idiot, so unless something is EXTREMELY limited or watnot then there's always more than 2 produced. It's just about finding the right spot to find em. And from around my way unless it's a major GR then we dnt get em. So b4 u are a smart*++ nxt time, please be mindful of who u r responding too. Thanks

Just a heads up...

Shoetrends just posted a few more sizes... 8.5, 9, 11.5 up for those who missed them on Friday!!!

yo, who in tampa like foams? cmon, hypebeast. if you didnt know where they where 2 to 3 yrs ago then u shouldnt now.. people bitting on my spots man.. smh

Originally Posted by bwood056

yo, who in tampa like foams? cmon, hypebeast. if you didnt know where they where 2 to 3 yrs ago then u shouldnt now.. people bitting on my spots man.. smh

You don't know what reason the man has for liking the shoes so I wouldn't automatically label him a hypebeast.  What if the man just got into the shoe game or was out of it for a period of time...is it wrong for him to like the shoe and want to know where he can cop?  People need to loosen up sometimes.  It aint that serious.

Originally Posted by Ether

Originally Posted by bwood056

You don't know what reason the man has for liking the shoes so I wouldn't automatically label him a hypebeast.  What if the man just got into the shoe game or was out of it for a period of time...is it wrong for him to like the shoe and want to know where he can cop?  People need to loosen up sometimes.  It aint that serious.

or maybe he just moved down there. SMH at people making assumptions.

Well, I got an order in for a sz 9 about an hour ago on shoetrends, but I'm not that confident it's gonna go through, I've had orders cancelled too many times before.

The time frame with all blk n cactus n bred. I think bred n all blk absolutely bigger than cactus. Till now I still don't c myself wud wear tht. Especially with tht price.
Just my opinion.

It's either these or the Eggplant's, I'm not going to drop $400+ on two pairs of Foam's (can't really afford to)
what do you guy's think I should go with? (btw either one would be my first pair of Foam One's)

Tried to get them from sneaker st for $230 still but that's a no go. Hopefully I'll be able to grab these as well as the Eggplants.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

It's either these or the Eggplant's, I'm not going to drop $400+ on two pairs of Foam's (can't really afford to)
what do you guy's think I should go with? (btw either one would be my first pair of Foam One's)
cop which ever 1 u like most.
if its a tie, just get which ever one u can get easiest
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Well, I got an order in for a sz 9 about an hour ago on shoetrends, but I'm not that confident it's gonna go through, I've had orders cancelled too many times before.

...got an email from shoetrends with a ship date!  (the 22nd)  I guess it did go through!  Hopefully everyone else here that ordered got theirs.  And thanks to whoever posted the heads up last page.

Back
Top Bottom