Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

how we know thats sneaker st???? and i hope these are an easy cop.. last year i got way too luck yon my eggplant cop.

i think im gonna pass
ohwell.gif

For the kicks im lookin for on my sig
happy.gif
wink.gif

And more LBJ VIIs

I kno ill be a bit salty wen everyone starts grabbing their pairs and postin dope pics but sometimes u gotta sacrifice  

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by sneakerst

sup fellas.  
smile.gif

ive had a great time reading all these posts... lol @ the coogi posts... 

Mr. Pre-order????
yessir
Any word yet on when you expect your shipment in?
Not yet guys.  I will make sure to email all those that pre-ordered with us as soon as we get them in.  We all appreciate the patience. 

^
i hope everything goes well
are you gonna still have them some for sale after you get all the pre-orders out?

sneaker st. u thought ur eBay mail was gettin blown up ..... its wrap now. I woulda stayed in lurk mode. Props on hooking NTers up nice on these.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

how we know thats sneaker st???? and i hope these are an easy cop.. last year i got way too luck yon my eggplant cop.

just noticed dudes post count is 2
laugh.gif

thats not dude
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

thats not dude
nerd.gif
i dont know about that one pizzle.
remember s dubl said sneaker st was waiting for his new sn to get approved on NT?

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

sneaker st. u thought ur eBay mail was gettin blown up ..... its wrap now. I woulda stayed in lurk mode. Props on hooking NTers up nice on these.

Win/win for NTers and him and his company, IMO.

just found out my spot has a 1 pair max... SMH i was tryin to get 2 more pairs and noone else in the area is gettin these

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

thats not dude
nerd.gif
remember s dubl said sneaker st was waiting for his new sn to get approved on NT?
never heard that
embarassed.gif

he speaks

tell us your secret ways of the jedi i must learn the force
devil.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

thats not dude
nerd.gif
Yea i had a diff name on here for a couple years, just got this new SN approved.  Please excuse the post count  
wink.gif

Haha SpoiledFeet.... yea the messages can be a little overwhelming at times, but that just comes with the territory... I dont mind tho.  

Originally Posted by s dubl

BigJ...all good homie. He lurks this thread, actually posted in here under an old acct while he's waiting on his new acct to be approved. Maybe he'lltake note of that?

Smurf...nice deal
eek.gif
I knew ebay bucks were good for somethin haha.

Nanabeezy...if there up he'll have em simple as that. His feedback speaks for itself...

NyRican...thanks for the appreciation homie.

Enough back nd forth with all this....back to the FOAMZZZZZZ!
23MCpizzle23... found it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

IRS accepted my return last Friday. It got deposited today. Its been in my account all day i had no clue till just now. Fastest return ever. Not even a week. I'm bout to do some damage. see you guys tomorrow night after my shopping nap. Bring on these coppers.

Go Easy On The Coogi Section Playboy
grin.gif

"DON'T HURT EM!!!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom