cops got AR-15's now?? pic of a cop holding an AR to an unarmed females head at point blank range!

No wonder so many cops get killed regularly.
smh.gif

Mr Fizzy Womack:
semi-AUTOMATICS are still automatic weapons. I never said FULLY, I simply said automatic. But that's beside the fact...

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Mr Fizzy Womack:
semi-AUTOMATICS are still automatic weapons. I never said FULLY, I simply said automatic. But that's beside the fact...

What do you expect cops to be carrying around?  Muzzleloaders?

You're walking to your one o'clock class on campus, hear gunshots and people going ape-poo.

All you people talking about how it's OD, you mean to tell me you'd be okay with cops rollin' in with a dodgeball and a wiffle-ball bat?

Not me. Bring out the AKs, M2s, sawed-off 12-gauge, your Gramps's 1775 musket, whatever.

Most of you are assuming that the person on the ground did absolutely nothing and are giving him/her the benefit of the doubt. What more merit does a person wearing a black hoodie in the sun with a hood up when the campus is on lockdown have that an officer of the law responding to a call involving firearms does not?

And I don't wanna get in the ShoxBb433 v. Mr Fizzy Womack thing, but in all fairness:

via Wikipedia:
An automatic firearm is a firearm that fires continuously when the trigger is pulled, rather than firing a single shot per trigger pull.

It goes on to say that it could also be acceptable to refer to a semi-automatic firearm that way, but I think we all have a general understanding that the term "automatic rifle" would refer to full-auto in this day and age. If you don't see it that way, then there's just a different understanding.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

You're walking to your one o'clock class on campus, hear gunshots and people going ape-poo.

All you people talking about how it's OD, you mean to tell me you'd be okay with cops rollin' in with a dodgeball and a wiffle-ball bat?

Not me. Bring out the AKs, M2s, sawed-off 12-gauge, your Gramps's 1775 musket, whatever.

Most of you are assuming that the person on the ground did absolutely nothing and are giving him/her the benefit of the doubt. What more merit does a person wearing a black hoodie in the sun with a hood up when the campus is on lockdown have that an officer of the law responding to a call involving firearms does not?

And I don't wanna get in the ShoxBb433 v. Mr Fizzy Womack thing, but in all fairness:

via Wikipedia:
An automatic firearm is a firearm that fires continuously when the trigger is pulled, rather than firing a single shot per trigger pull.

It goes on to say that it could also be acceptable to refer to a semi-automatic firearm that way, but I think we all have a general understanding that the term "automatic rifle" would refer to full-auto in this day and age. If you don't see it that way, then there's just a different understanding.

I always wanted an AR, they look sick as hell....maybe ill get one during summer, after i get my handgun.

I remember I was at the shooting range and this idiot was firing an AR right next to me while we were in the handgun range
indifferent.gif

finger is not on the trigger b/c its how they are trained, its one of the 4 safety rules.

that being...

1. treat every weapon as if it were loaded
2. never point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot
3. keep your finger straight and off the finger til your ready to fire
4. keep your weapon on safe until you intend to fire

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

This happened at Western Kentucky University during the campus wide lockdown that occurred a lil while back as a result of this fight:
 http://www.wkuherald.com/...oblameforcampuslockdown/

dd18c0.jpg

The cop has an AR-15 (automatic rifle) pointed at an unarmed females head with his finger on the trigger
tired.gif
. What gets me is that this picture is hanging up in a gallery on campus
grin.gif

What y'all think?
nerd.gif
its not on the trigger.

chick is mad ugly though. good lord, i'd prolly pull a gun on her too.

eek.gif

*DEAD*

LEO need to carry more than their basic 40's and 12GA's. They learned from the North Hollywood shootout that they need the firepower that will match the enemies.

via Wikipedia:

LOL @ wikipedia being used as a source. Anything that reloads AUTOMATICALLY is an automatic weapon point blank period.

If you're gonna be a child about it, then you should probably read. I enlarged the part that originally noted how I could understand the misunderstanding there for you this time. If Wikipedia's not good enough for you, try Princeton.

Yea, nothin new. They aint walkin around w/ em like they in Iraq tho
laugh.gif

Ol girl got the "That Mass" face workin too
laugh.gif

And FTR M4 Carbine>AR15 even tho they are sorta the same model

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Don't know about every where else but in California after the LA Robbery, cops started carrying M16s/AR15 as a precautionary measure just in case they have to respond to a situation where the suspect is carrying an automatic weapon.
this.  you guys don't remember those robbers outgunning those cops in L.A. had them buying guns from gun stores mid shoot-out.  Cops usually carry these in the trunks of the car and have a shotgun in the center of the vehicle.  oh and OP my sister goes to Western she is about to graduate, I remember that lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom