cops got AR-15's now?? pic of a cop holding an AR to an unarmed females head at point blank range!

This happened at Western Kentucky University during the campus wide lockdown that occurred a lil while back as a result of this fight:
 http://www.wkuherald.com/...oblameforcampuslockdown/

dd18c0.jpg

The cop has an AR-15 (automatic rifle) pointed at an unarmed females head. What gets me is that this picture is hanging up in a gallery on campus
grin.gif

What y'all think?
nerd.gif

Where I live, the South obviously, I've heard of and seen cops and security guards bring their own firearms from the collection to work.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

This happened at Western Kentucky University during the campus wide lockdown that occurred a lil while back as a result of this fight:

dd18c0.jpg

The cop has an AR-15 (automatic rifle) pointed at an unarmed females head with his finger on the trigger
tired.gif
. What gets me is that this picture is hanging up in a gallery on campus
grin.gif

What y'all think?
nerd.gif
its not on the trigger.

chick is mad ugly though. good lord, i'd prolly pull a gun on her too.

His finger's not on the trigger, but yeah that's completely uncalled for regardless. A taser pointed at her would have already been enough, but nah this cop needs to pull out the most powerful gun in his car
smh.gif

OP, you live in a cave?

Cops have heavy artillery now and use the "war on drugs" as an excuse/reason for it...

Welcome to the "future".

Originally Posted by General Johnson

OP, you live in a cave?

Cops have heavy artillery now and use the "war on drugs" as an excuse/reason for it...

Welcome to the "future".

Everybody knows SWAT has army guns. I thought the biggest thing city cops use is the 12 gauge but I was wrong

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

dd18c0.jpg

The cop has an AR-15 (automatic rifle) pointed at an unarmed females head with his finger on the trigger
tired.gif
grin.gif

What y'all think?
nerd.gif
its not on the trigger.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The cop has an AR-15 (automatic rifle) pointed at an unarmed females head. What gets me is that this picture is hanging up in a gallery on campus
grin.gif

AR = ArmaLite, not automatic rifle...

And about the pic.... what's the problem?

You have to appreciate the situation. Imagine you're a cop called to a wide open college campus with a report of "shots fired."

You don't know who's who, or who could have a gun on them.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

grin.gif
*quote fail
I wasn't saying that's what the acronym stood for. So you are telling me an AR15 is not an automatic rifle?

Don't know about every where else but in California after the LA Robbery, cops started carrying M16s/AR15 as a precautionary measure just in case they have to respond to a situation where the suspect is carrying an automatic weapon.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

dd18c0.jpg

tired.gif
grin.gif

What y'all think?
nerd.gif
its not on the trigger.

smh.gif
blood about to splatter everywhere and girl in the back is too fat to move out the way so she just gonna sit there

grin.gif
*quote fail
I wasn't saying that's what the acronym stood for. So you are telling me an AR15 is not an automatic rifle?

fixed... and yes, that's exactly what I'm saying...

Out of the box, an AR15 is a semi-automatic assault rifle that can be modified to fully automatic with some tinkering, though...

But that's a moot point.

I don't have any problem with the pic you posted. There's no way to tell what was going on in that scene before the pic was taken.

grin.gif
*quote fail
fixed... and yes, that's exactly what I'm saying...

Out of the box, an AR15 is a semi-automatic assault rifle that can be modified to fully automatic with some tinkering, though...

But that's a moot point.

I don't have any problem with the pic you posted. There's no way to tell what was going on in that scene before the pic was taken.

Ha, you're starting to sound like me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom