Corey Brewer HAD 33 consecutive games with a made three pointer. Damn jinxes.

jpzx

Supporter
....after the Phoenix game tonight. I don't think this is very common (if it is, someone please correct me because than this would be a useless thread) and considering the huge knock on Corey Brewer coming into the league was that he couldn't shoot with consistency, this is amazing to me.

Since the streak started (January 6 vs. Pacers), Corey is 59/136 from three point land whichequals out to be an impressive 43% from beyond the three point arc.

Being a fan of the Minnesota Timberwolves, we don't have much to get excited about and this is certainly something that has gotten my spirits up a little bit in such a dismal season He hasn't completely fulfilled the typical #7 pick production, but he's a solid role player that I hope is a part of our future core.

0c6c7de80263257cee72a92f7f1c62d6-getty-90043685ib022_wolves_heat.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

....after the Phoenix game tonight. I don't think this is very common (if it is, someone please correct me because than this would be a useless thread) and considering the huge knock on Corey Brewer coming into the league was that he couldn't shoot with consistency, this is amazing to me.

Since the streak started (January 6 vs. Pacers), Corey is 59/136 from three point land whichequals out to be an impressive 43% from beyond the three point arc.

Being a fan of the Minnesota Timberwolves, we don't have much to get excited about and this is certainly something that has gotten my spirits up a little bit in such a dismal season He hasn't completely fulfilled the typical #7 pick production, but he's a solid role player that I hope is a part of our future core.
laugh.gif

It's a cool stat, I don't know what the record is, but it's definitely impressive.

Why'd you cross out what I said?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

yall down 37 though
The Suns are winning the game, but we're winning the Evan Turner sweepstakes.
nerd.gif

Some of ya'll....I swear. Just something that's been building but hasn't received much pub. Thought I would bring it up, sorry if I offended any
laugh.gif
...its not like you guys have been riddled with Timberwolves news on NT and this was the last straw or something
laugh.gif

I crossed out everything but "it would be a useless thread", it's a cool stat.

I have no ill will towards Minnesota, except they took two point guards from the Knicks and one isn't even playing right now.

So actually, I hate Minnesota.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

He was always my favorite player from those Gator squads
How could you pick a favorite?
Noah, Green, Horford, Humphrey, were all money
pimp.gif
. I miss those days...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

He was always my favorite player from those Gator squads

Dude was like Stacy Augmon during those Florida teams. I remember him rockin' the Orlando Penny 1's too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I crossed out everything but "it would be a useless thread", it's a cool stat.

I have no ill will towards Minnesota, except they took two point guards from the Knicks and one isn't even playing right now.

So actually, I hate Minnesota.
laugh.gif

So... between this stat and the jam on Lopez, is Corey Brewer... starting to play well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

[h3]Corey Brewer has 32 Consecutive Games w/ a Made 3-Pointer....[/h3]
cool_story_bro.jpg

Dude probably waited three months to whip out this jpg
smh.gif
this pic needs to go away for good, it's very overused. And this is not a irrelevant topic, there's much worse out there.

I think Rudy Fernandez hads something close to this during his Rookie year.
It was 33-34 i believe...he missed one game in-between but for the 33-34 straight games he did play, he managed to hit atleast 1 three pointer.

Or you can count that out...lol its late at night and my eyes are blurring looking at Yahoo fantasy stats.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I think Rudy Fernandez has something close to this during his Rookie year.
I believe his longest streak was 20 but that might be off by a few games.

Nice
pimp.gif

This is especially impressive given how he couldn't shoot for crap prior to this year! He'd look a lot better if he was just on a good team given his do-it-all game.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

So... between this stat and the jam on Lopez, is Corey Brewer... starting to play well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

[h3]Corey Brewer has 32 Consecutive Games w/ a Made 3-Pointer....[/h3]
cool_story_bro.jpg
Dude probably waited three months to whip out this jpg
smh.gif
this pic needs to go away for good, it's very overused. And this is not a irrelevant topic, there's much worse out there.

super-cool-story-bro.png

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And he is still a NBA bust

Na, sorry he's not a bust.  He will be a good player with time, he can defend, is athletic and can shoot.

It's not that many players selected after him were better...Joakim, Thad Young, Landry and Will Chandler are the only 4 players that I would say are much better than him and were chosen after him.

Back
Top Bottom