Corey Brewer just murdered Robin Lopez

It's like he waited for Robin to get there.
laugh.gif

lived up to the hype. I'm sitting here making the ugly face just shaking my head at Lopez right now. Ryan Hollins saw into the future on that one. I wish we could get a view of Phx's bench though, that's always the best thing to look at is the bench of the victim

Nice, but Lopez was still trailing the play. His dunk on Fisher was a thousand times better.

What's funny about it is after the dunk everyone on the court was laughing, including Lopez.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Kookcle

dunk on Fisher >
Hell no. Fisher didn't even jump. Fisher is a point guard. This is a 7 footer at full extension on a fast break.You must not play basketball. 
full extension but still late getting there
grin.gif

2py6az9.png

dunk on Fisher >
Hell no. Fisher didn't even jump. Fisher is a point guard. This is a 7 footer at full extension on a fast break.You must not play basketball. 
full extension but still late getting there
grin.gif

2py6az9.png
Yeah, put up the next screen shot of when he actually put it through the rim. 
grin.gif

2uosaoo.png

I should change the title to the Suns just shot the Wolves. This game is getting ugly now haha

Yeah, put up the next screen shot of when he actually put it through the rim. 
grin.gif

2uosaoo.png
n classical mechanics, momentum (pl. momenta; SI unit kg·m/s, or, equivalently, N·s) is the product of the mass and velocity of an object (p = mv). In relativistic mechanics, this quantity is multiplied by the Lorentz factor. Momentum is sometimes referred to as linear momentum to distinguish it from the related subject of angular momentum. Linear momentum is a vector quantity, since it has a direction as well as a magnitude. Angular momentum is a pseudovector quantity because it gains an additional sign flip under an improper rotation. The total momentum of any group of objects remains the same unless outside forces act on the objects (law of conservation of momentum).
Momentum is a conserved quantity, meaning that the total momentum of any closed system (one not affected by external forces) cannot change. Although originally seen to be due to Newton's laws, this law is also true in special relativity, and with appropriate definitions a (generalized) momentum conservation law holds in electrodynamics, quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, and general relativity.

- whatever though you're entitled to your own opinion

you mean
sick.gif
rip to the T-Wolves... the Suns are about to hang 150-160 on them. even taylor griffin scored
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom