CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

2010!? wow

this guy is the truth though for real. I 've bought from him already and i am wating to see whats next on the blog.

Dallas...
thirsty1.jpg

A simple, "Nice shoes corgi, look forward to doing more business with you." would have sufficed.

Nice collection corgi.

naw i aint working for him S.T.F.U he's a good cat to do business with. I'm just trying to help out. If the blog gets a spot on Nicekicks, hypebeast,nsb or soleredemption then I'll leave it alone. I'm just tryinh to get the word out thats all. this is the only place he has so far to get the wordout.

veryyy impressive collection... its prob a bad time to sell but i guess everyone is doing badly

itsmedallas wrote:
If the blog gets a spot on Nicekicks, hypebeast, nsb or soleredemption then I'll leave it alone. I'm just tryinh to get the word out thats all. this is the only place he has so far to get the word out.

But as the seller isn't that his job?

What did you buy from him?

NT is a tough crowd. But thats how message boards go. Old news nothing personal. Its only shoes so its not serious.
itsmedallas--thanks very much for the support
loonyrobert--whats the good word man.
bomb squad-- the message boards arent set up for self promotion. I wanted to sell every shoe i had on NT. I couldnt meet the criteria as far as post count,time as a member , and only being able to list a few shoes. I apologize dude is bothering you but he's just helping spread the word. Like Ruffin did tostart this thread. Kindness isnt weakness.
AVkidd--if the shoes are good theres always a buyer. To be honest im very happy with how things are going. And with people helping me spread the word, i wontlie its beneficial to me, but maybe someone may find a shoe they have been looking for at a price they never find it at.
to all of you who have emailed me and checked the blog: Thank you. Often the emails dont end in sales. Most of the time just good honest conversation startingwith shoes and making segways to all aspects of life, or dog photos. Thanks for the support NT.

yea the NT crowd is tough! you can never satisfy them. even though they'll probably find there grails with you corgi

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

itsmedallas wrote:
If the blog gets a spot on Nicekicks, hypebeast, nsb or soleredemption then I'll leave it alone. I'm just tryinh to get the word out thats all. this is the only place he has so far to get the word out.

But as the seller isn't that his job?

What did you buy from him?

i bought some orange carnivals and I'm waiting for more Air Force stuff my size to be put up so I can swoop that up too. He has HEAT and Old GR stuff. Aswe all know old GR stuff is the heat of today when nike had good quality leathers and good CWs that dropped.

waddup corgi?

i just bought a pair of michigans from him earlier today, and got the confirmation # a couple minutes right after an email
eek.gif

purple sneaks--enjoy em man. thanks for the support.
NikembeJetta--i should clarify myself. I'll take a GR from the back when i used to buy shoes versus the limited stuff that nike was really starting tofocus on lets say starting in 2002. I mean the first nike limited "LE" program was great. But so were the GRs. Then came a lot of different packagesand the beginning of what we see has become todays shoe market. Truth be told i have no clue what is out right now, coming out, or has been released the pastfew years. Sometimes i wonder how you all can keep up with it but then i know that when you have a passion for shoes you roll with the punches. I think nikehas done a great job of expanding its market and development but at the same time lost a great amount of brand integirty. And its not like reebok, adidas andeven vans arent doing the same thing as far as brand integrity. I guess thats how it goes. I cant blame the brands. Because at the end of the day if you thinkthe brands care about your passion for sneakers and the general integrity of shoes you are sorely mistaken. .

could be the truth to some . could be nonsense to others. Either way we all should think what we want, buy what we want to buy, and dont follow what otherssay. If you like a shoe buy it. If you dont, dont buy it even if its "limited". Its gonna be on your feet or sitting in your closet but regardlessthe money is coming out of your pocket so why not be happy with your purchase. Just my 2 cents.

I saw they had a segment about your collection on Attack of the Show yesterday...the word is really spreading

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

I saw they had a segment about your collection on Attack of the Show yesterday...the word is really spreading

whats that dude? is it on youtube?

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

whats that dude? is it on youtube?

Its a show on the channel G4...I'm not sure if its on youtube, but it should definitely be on their website

Edit: here's the link to the segment
http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/sneakerheads/65867/Classic-Arcade-Footwear.htmlhttp://www.g4tv.com/attac...ssic-Arcade-Footwear.html

hopefully that will reduce itsmedallas' posting frequency in this thread.

itsmedallas, maybe its because i am kind of an unknown and recluse. But if it was jay jones (no disrespect because i know jay and hands down he has the bestjordan collection) or whoever else these message boards worship and tribute its ok to make multiple posts. Who knows. Its funny how things work. It all matterswho you are and who you are talking about. Its kind of like if its a limited shoe, no matter how ugly it is, its still cool to buy as long as the right peoplesay it is. I think what it comes down to is that im not the right "sneakerhead" and you arent the right person on NT to give praise to anyone. Maybeif i took pics with my shoes, posing with them like me or the shoes are special and mugged for the camera it would be ok. Or maybe if sole collector did somepictorial of me humping some shoes then you wouldnt hear any negative stuff. Or better yet a youtube video of me saying i have the best shoes ever and am thegreatest collector ever....who knows.

Back
Top Bottom