CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Corgi. Thanks for selling me the size 9 Dunk High Curries. I'm still checking your blog for more size 9s.

I'm going to wait until the end of the month to post my January Pick Ups because there's a Dunk Exchange here in Seattle on the 31st.
The Curries were immaculate and Corgi is legit.

good luck with everything man. and best believe if i see something in my size that i want, you'll be getting an email!
happy.gif

m tr4nch- appreciate the kind words and support. I'll post some jewel forces that turned on me. 1 shoe 1 side.

Originally Posted by free da juice

how much for the chutney 13's sz 11?
just shoot me an email please @ corgishoe@thehundreds.com
this thread is already pushing the self promotion enough but in a way it does show the collection piece by piece over the next year or two and thankfully NTmods have been understanding but i'd rather keep the price talk off this thread. Thanks

illphillip-- you're a saint and stand up dude. Marc Jackson would never tell you "you're better than that!!"
You should do a mix of Chute Boxe and B.J.J classes. It will completely change how you look at MMA. Open your eyes to a whole new world.
thanks for the support sir. Thats a beautiful shep.

HA! I think I can safely say "stand up dude" yes, "saint" no.

I am in NY. I don't think CB have a school here. I'm a longtime Boxer. But I have no kicking and never believed in it really. The idea of standing onone leg in a fight didn't fly with me.

I've kind of changed my stance on that and have been looking into a Muay Thai. I can get my elbows on point (I love elbows ever since doing some Wing Chuna while back...) and start learning how to use my legs more. Get flexible etc.

Also looking into BJJ. Renzo Gracie has a school here. Really expensive. And very crowded from what I hear. But I also hear it's still probably the bestschool in NY. The Machado's and Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro have schools here. We'll see.

And I've actually been looking into Combat Sambo schools as well.

Either way I haven't really been able to find the time to get into it. Economy is %#*@. I'm grinding just to make sure I have a grind. So extracurricular activities are basically non-existent.

ip, what trips me out is that if you come from a boxing background (which is what i prefer over MMA) you'd think your stand up would be solid. But imtelling you man, dealing with them kicks is a whole new world. Your footwork, base, and ringmanship completely changes along with distance. Then once you getthat down fighting in the clinch is like another specialization in itself. Plus dudes shooting at you going for takedowns...its a lot to deal with especiallyin todays fighting where so many guys are so well rounded. I prefer Chute Box over Mui Thai because simple and plain its more brutal. But due to the popularityschools are very pricey and commitment and consistency is the key. But since you have a boxing background (maybe from the old northern state boxing team?) andwill let your hands go you could do a little mat cleaning or odds and ends stuff and get a discount rate, especially if you have potential and can get in thereand mix it up. The money is one thing but the time commitment is another. Its like having another job.

My stand up is solid. I've really been looking more towards the grappling arts, but I'm a born "striker", so the MT is about rounding thatout with 'bows, knees, kicks etc.

I'm not really looking to do any serious MMA training. But getting married and the thought of having kids for some reason has me wanting to be as dangerousa human being as possible.

NO ONE is +%%*$## with my fam.......

Dude, that shep is 3 years old and 100+ pounds. He is a handful. I'm sure you can tell by the look on his face how playful he is.

ip, once you get into some BJJ you'll fall in love with it. Theres as much scienec to it as the sweet science. I prefer boxing and BJJ. Like is says, thekicks are something i will never get used to. It just disrupts the fundamentals of boxing in terms of stance, distance, and movement. A block can shatter armor leg. Overcommit and a well placed foot on the temple will put you to sleep. Good times

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

you really have everything!!

actually these canvas blazers look good
if they would be without the jingle and bells, i def would buy a pair of these since i like blazers a lot

jesus lord....what's the story on those blazers? that's greg weaver on the insole - probably one of the most well known skaters from the dawn of theurethane wheel. he either rode for hobie or g&s or both. insanity!!!

Back
Top Bottom