Does the Stimulus Check Affect Your View On Digital Currency

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • FOH!! Where’s my check?

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
US population over 18 based on a lazy google search is 200 million.

So far, those who I understand won’t get the check:

1. Those who didn’t file a tax return in 2018
2. Those on child support
3. Those who receive social security who will not have filed a return in time

Even with those restrictions that’s still millions who will supposedly receive the basic $1200 check. Never mind the children and spouse additional benefits.

Let’s say out of 200 million, only 10 million get the check. That still adds up to 12 billion in this sample scenario.

Has this not made anybody look at digital currency and the worth of our dollar a little different?

Has this not made anybody look at digital currency and the worth of our dollar a little different?

I understand that the actual value of money now days is backed on our acceptance of it it to me the fact that however many millions is going to be generated out of nowhere was just crazy to me. Tens of millions of people are going to receive a stimulus I believe and that’s an insane amount of money. I just thought it was crazy personally.

every bit of it

American capitalism is diet slavery, money and debt are the same thing, our economic system is based on faith

it’s all fake
There has to be a negative to how our money is valued now days right?

There has to be a negative to how our money is valued now days right?

how do you mean? like how paper currency itself is valued? 100%

look up the credit theory of money and why Gaddafi was killed

paper money is fake. it’s credit, it’s technically debt.

the federal reserve is a sham

US population over 18 based on a lazy google search is 200 million.

So far, those who I understand won’t get the check:

1. Those who didn’t file a tax return in 2018
2. Those on child support
3. Those who receive social security who will not have filed a return in time

Even with those restrictions that’s still millions who will supposedly receive the basic $1200 check. Never mind the children and spouse additional benefits.

Let’s say out of 200 million, only 10 million get the check. That still adds up to 12 billion in this sample scenario.

We are finding out it’s more. Students and teens up to 25 who are claimed by parents won’t get a check and ironically nor will their parents.

Seems a lot of elderly who don’t file will have to file.

We are finding out it’s more. Students and teens up to 25 who are claimed by parents won’t get a check and ironically nor will their parents.

Seems a lot of elderly who don’t file will have to file.
I expected teens and dependents weren’t going to get a check. I think you automatically become an independent at 24 tho

I expected teens and dependents weren’t going to get a check. I think you automatically become an independent at 24 tho

Yeah but a lot work and pay taxes. Now they are excluded and many have lost their jobs. Lose/lose sadly

90% of US dollars have no physical existence – they are purely digital. But this isn’t just for the USA; world-wide, only 8% of currency exists as physical cash!

Last edited:
I like and there’s a pretty decent crypto community right here on NT and a NT related discord.

The paper dollar is definitely a sham but it’s the system in which we’ve all bought into. I stepped away from crypto for a while but I actually opened Nexo account this morning with the intention of at least banking more in crypto since the returns are higher (by a lot).

As most would say do your own research but yeah your line of thinking is spot on. I truly worry that we keep printing checks and that the international power of the dollar crumbles. If the world stops thinking the value of the dollar is powerful we are in troble.

Lastly I did the match a while back because I’m a numbers guy and if the stimulus check was sent to all 330 million Americans we would all get roughly 6K. The fact that we are still only giving 1200 to a very select group of Americans (albeit many argue this is 90% of americans). Lotta companies getting paid man. We as a country are taking small potatoes out of this bill, which could mean our businesses are in worse shape than we imagine.

Now consider having to print another round of these if this virus isn’t gone.

I like and there’s a pretty decent crypto community right here on NT and a NT related discord.

The paper dollar is definitely a sham but it’s the system in which we’ve all bought into. I stepped away from crypto for a while but I actually opened Nexo account this morning with the intention of at least banking more in crypto since the returns are higher (by a lot).

As most would say do your own research but yeah your line of thinking is spot on. I truly worry that we keep printing checks and that the international power of the dollar crumbles. If the world stops thinking the value of the dollar is powerful we are in troble.

Lastly I did the match a while back because I’m a numbers guy and if the stimulus check was sent to all 330 million Americans we would all get roughly 6K. The fact that we are still only giving 1200 to a very select group of Americans (albeit many argue this is 90% of americans). Lotta companies getting paid man. We as a country are taking small potatoes out of this bill, which could mean our businesses are in worse shape than we imagine.

Now consider having to print another round of these if this virus isn’t gone.
I think there will be more legislation passed to give Americans more money. Can't Be just one payment

Gold is money between countries.
Silver is money between citizens.
Debt is money for slaves.

The $2 trillion is a distraction and small fries to what else they're doing.

(Reuters) - The New York Federal Reserve said it will make up to $1 trillion a day available for loans in the repo market for the remainder of this week. The Fed said it will offer up to $500 billion in overnight repo loans each morning and an additional $500 billion in overnight repo loans each afternoon.

When too big to fail banks are running low on liquidity (money) they get overnight loans in the trillions.

When the citizens are running low on money, politicians make partisan arguments and try to take most the money and give the citizens the leftovers a month later at the earliest.

Notice how the system is set up to give big banks money instantly, but the people have " antiquated systems that are 45 years old" and unable to handle the volume.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom