Corporate Slaving Unappreciation vol. No water?

indifferent.gif
How are you going to have us come in to work with a water mane break? Most of the rest of the building isn't even here, yet here we are with no way of using the restroom. I swear, corporations and their #$@!#

A toilet or something broke a couple months back and they had to let the whole building leave at my job

what are you complaining about....babies in Somalia don't have water at all..you work for a weapons contractor... @%*! you

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

what are you complaining about....babies in Somalia don't have water at all..you work for a weapons contractor... @%*! you
I'm in IT fixing computers man.
laugh.gif

what are you complaining about....babies in Somalia don't have water at all..you work for a weapons contractor... *+!# you

Nor do they have the Internet so forget you too.

what are you complaining about....babies in Somalia don't have water at all..you work for a weapons contractor... *+!# you

well damn, that puts everything in perspective.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm in IT fixing computers man.
laugh.gif
for a weapons contractor...

Ah, capitalism at it's finest - get what you can and don't worry about how you get it.

Just saying, you have to think about these things - just because you're not making the big decisions in a company doesn't absolve you of the blame - I like to sleep well at night so I've turned down many jobs that pay me a lot more than I get right now.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Ah, capitalism at it's finest - get what you can and don't worry about how you get it.

Just saying, you have to think about these things - just because you're not making the big decisions in a company doesn't absolve you of the blame - I like to sleep well at night so I've turned down many jobs that pay me a lot more than I get right now.
That's completely false. What sort of blame? This is the worst job market for recent college grads, ever. You could work any company that has baggage, in the end you are an individual and responsible for yourself and surviving.

This man asserts so much indignation for all things US on this forum and yet he works for Lockheed... you can't make this stuff up folks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

indifferent.gif
How are you going to have us come in to work with a water mane break? Most of the rest of the building isn't even here, yet here we are with no way of using the restroom. I swear, corporations and their #$@!#

It's a water MAIN & yes it's illegal.

I don't see what's wrong with working for Lockheed or any weapons contractor. Like OP said the economy is difficult, a job is a job, and even if it wasn't tough times, I'd be happy to have a job there.

If the issue is that working for these kinds of companies is in some way feeding into the American war machine, well then everyone who works and contributes to the economy as well as pays taxes should be blamed also.

laugh.gif
Evidently. Some of these folks are so ill-informed, I guess the people who clean our bathrooms are also eligible for blame.

Back
Top Bottom