Cosculluela? Dude just heard his album and I was surprised he can flow.

I still think Arcangel and DeLa Ghetto are the trailblazers of Spanish Hip Hop/reggaeton but this fool is pretty tight. I like this slow jam on the album.
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking about making a thread about him on here.. But I know nobody would check for it.

But yea dude can flow...

and what do you mean Arcangel and DLG are trailblazers?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

laugh.gif
I was thinking about making a thread about him on here.. But I know nobody would check for it.

But yea dude can flow...

at one point whatever Arcangel, DLG, Jowell y Randy touched was golden...but trailblazers?? i dont kno...i was a heavy reggaeton head back then but now i dont really check for it...i still listen to the BIGS but nothing else.

laugh.gif
I was thinking about making a thread about him on here.. But I know nobody would check for it.

But yea dude can flow...

They are trailblazers cuz they use different and complicated beats. Dude techno, electronica, salsa, reggae, hip hop, r&B...you name it they use it. Most english and spanish rappers just stick to one style...it get boring. I could careless about languages cuz i focus on beats and these dudes are all over the map they are trailblazers for the urban genre

i always been a nicky jam fan since his early work with DY but now he fell off and just stick to arca and dela. im not a fan of cocu, but he got nice lyrics
but his voice annoys me.
My fave artist is becoming J alvarez. look out for him he going to blow up.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

laugh.gif
I was thinking about making a thread about him on here.. But I know nobody would check for it.

But yea dude can flow...

They are trailblazers cuz they use different and complicated beats. Dude techno, electronica, salsa, reggae, hip hop, r&B...you name it they use it. Most english and spanish rappers just stick to one style...it get boring. I could careless about languages cuz i focus on beats and these dudes are all over the map they are trailblazers for the urban genre
yea I feel you on that.   But isn't alsmost everybody in musica urbana doing that?   Its not all the same beat anymore. (even though I love the base dembow beat) They mix it up with different sounds.      Daddy Yankee always makes good music.  That song he sang at premios lo nuestro is
pimp.gif
  He got some other new ones also.   Arcangel, Jowell Y Randy, Daddy Yankee, Cosculluela, and Wisin y Yandel is what ive been listening to a lot lately.  
i always been a nicky jam fan since his early work with DY but now hefell off and just stick to arca and dela. im not a fan of cocu, but hegot nice lyrics
but his voice annoys me.
My fave artist is becoming J alvarez. look out for him he going to blow up.

Yea he did fall off..  That Black Carpet album wasnt all that but his old one(Vida Escante) was my $+!+.

I gotta check that j alvarez dude out.  Dont think ive heard of him.

yea j alverez is good. he got a nice track called 2 cachas. and he recently made a track with arcangel but only the preview is out.

Listened to that 2 cachas song with Nejo flow. Its coo. I saw he had a mixtape last year so imma see what up with that.

This was a chill beat and a pretty good album...this fool has an advantage cuz he can do english and spanish with ease.

When it comes to reggaeton i'm pretty much just sticking to DLG and Arcangel...waiting for the new Zion album cuz the perfect melody I thought was good. DY is ok but some of his lyrics are�repetititve but�i guess his�beats are pretty good.
what sucks is that fools like Makano and Flex get all the recognition and they suck.

Flex has been doin it for a long time tho.. Like I remember listening to his old school stuff before reggaeton got big here in the US(when gasolina dropped). So he deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom