Could he PNW handle some more Sneak Boutiques?

there are plenty shops in the northwest....
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

There are none in oregon. we need a bunch more here.

i was thinkin about opening a botique myself.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

Only if there going to do it right. If people bring diffrent accounts in that dont exist already somewhere then yeah, definatly. As long your doing something original. The NW definatly needs like a UNDFTD or RECON or SUPREME or something along that line.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

laced up
goods
winners circle
capitol
35th n
35th
eqpt
sneaker city

kind of a lot actually
Team Pacific Northwest​

yeah, I think we're good for the amount of people we have here...i think its perfect.
Portland on the other hand...all they have is Lifted, Just Be, and a bunch of SB shops right?
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Trickwood in the EastSide.

The problem with Washington shops is not apparel but shops with decent sneaker accounts. Futhermore, the stock that is alotted to the decent shops is far short of the demand.

We could rival Cali. in terms of what people will camp out for. Not because we're littered with little hypebeasts (although there are increasing amounts) but because the supply simply isn't enough.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

wrong emanuel.

we have the 2 botiques you named, and then we have armory and exit real world for skate shops. we get nothing here. a supreme or a undftd would be dope here. i wish i could open one up, it would bring a lot of business to oregon.
RIP ISS

^ thats what Im saying......I get the feeling Portland could use a few more boutiques
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

As long as a new shop brings something different to the table then there's always room for more. The Seattle area doesn't need anything more than it has already. Something different always works. For example, Goods was the only store in Seattle carrying Evisu for a long time. That's one of those "difference" makers I'm talking about.

Quote:
^ thats what Im saying......I get the feeling Portland could use a few more boutiques
:smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS

Quote:
a supreme or a undftd would be dope here.

supreme and undefeated would DEFINITELY lose money if they opened a store in Portland.

Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Orlando, Frisco, Dallas, Philly, or even Seattle would get a Supreme or Undefeated store before Portland.

Friend is in the sneaker business... compared to LA/NY/SF where you can charge 80-200 for shoes, its alot harder to survive like that in Portland/Seattle where people are a lot more frugal... I got the impression that people like more second hand stores (like buffalo exchange) -- Nike also dominates so hard, other brands must have a hard time to compete on the shelves...

what's other people's impression?

Back
Top Bottom