Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

I'd rather JB drop the Columbia's but I think they will drop the breds this year. 

I'm the opposite. I'd rather JB drop breds but I think they will drop the Columbia's this year.

Columbias: 2012
Breds: 2013
Maybe...a new colorway: 2014

This seem to make sense to me!

Now as much as I'm wanting the breds to drop, the breds (XI's) should not drop this year...they should drop next year! Drop the Columbias (XI) this year!. And the Bred XIII's and the Bred IV's
I specifically wouldn't mind the Columbias this year. I'm looking to get me a pair. We'll, I'll see. That's if I don't get a pair of the 2011 Concords.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Columbias: 2012
Breds: 2013
Maybe...a new colorway: 2014

This seem to make sense to me!

Now as much as I'm wanting the breds to drop, the breds (XI's) should not drop this year...they should drop next year! Drop the Columbias (XI) this year!. And the Bred XIII's and the Bred IV's
I specifically wouldn't mind the Columbias this year. I'm looking to get me a pair. We'll, I'll see. That's if I don't get a pair of the 2011 Concords.
This would be a nice new colorway of the 11's for 2014.
What do you think? Call them, the Emeralds.

emerald-11s.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Prefer Columbias...only Bred XIs I want are the OGs...that white line on top of the patent leather...*begins search*

Call me crazy but I disagree, I love the clean black on black look of the 2001 Breds a lot better. Not to mention the darker Varsity Red sole on them as well.. The white lining on the OG's makes it look like the patent leather is starting to peel. Again just my opinion. 
ohwell.gif

OG bred is the greates shoe ever made hands down, the white on the patent sets it off too and man i wear my og way more than my 2001s

and the slight orange tint i think is a little beter than the crazy solid red on the 2001s

Yeah I'm missing the colombias out of my collection so I hope these drop for holiday 2012...... Blk/Red XI's this year in the patent leather lows makes perfect sense, I'm actually looking forward to all the 2012 lows in all the different flavors. Perfect summer shoes!!

dont know how true this is but dude just posted this in the Sole Collector Forum

"I received an email this morning from a good friend who's brother just got an internship with Jordan Brand. Before this email, we've been chatting back and forth and he's been bragging about seeing and confirming 2012 Columbia XI's. I did what anyone in my position would do and called his bluff. After a week of trash talking i finally received an email this morning. The email contained no words just the image. I reviewed this image all day. I cant confirm the authenticity of this image, HOWEVER...This picture does share the same shape and patent leather cut from the recent retro xi's.
You guys be the judge. AGAIN i cant confirm this to be authentic. Im not trying to start a false rumor, just showing you guys what i found

BTW: from the looks of it, it appears JB went with all mesh for this years columbia release."

^ Wow, looks pretty good.

But would JB already have a sample when the shoe isn't releasing for another 10 months?

Seems odd..

scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-design.gif

Well anyways, this does look nice, and the bottom is not too "blue" which is a nice look over a more baby blue tint.

^ Agreed. I wasn't all over these due to the patent leather turning cream over time but if the sole comes out like that, it's going to be an easy Christmas for me this year.

quick question regarding breds

i got my '01 breds still ds. will they crack on me if i wear them?

they should go with all leather again. going with nylon would make it just an all-white concord. and +1 on the deeper blue sole tint.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

dont know how true this is but dude just posted this in the Sole Collector Forum

"I received an email this morning from a good friend who's brother just got an internship with Jordan Brand. Before this email, we've been chatting back and forth and he's been bragging about seeing and confirming 2012 Columbia XI's. I did what anyone in my position would do and called his bluff. After a week of trash talking i finally received an email this morning. The email contained no words just the image. I reviewed this image all day. I cant confirm the authenticity of this image, HOWEVER...This picture does share the same shape and patent leather cut from the recent retro xi's.
You guys be the judge. AGAIN i cant confirm this to be authentic. Im not trying to start a false rumor, just showing you guys what i found

BTW: from the looks of it, it appears JB went with all mesh for this years columbia release."

Sounds confirmed to me

Columbias are going to wreak enough havoc come Holiday 2012, but if it's the Black/ True Red/ White XI, I hope you guys enjoyed the concord fiasco, because here we go again. A pack would drastically change the large number of people lining up/camping for these (Being that the idea of packs turn large numbers of people away. Me being one of them).

But to all you guys who get a huge s**t eaing grin at the thought of a columbia/true red pack, keep these things in mind:

1) Packs of this magnitude are USUALLY limited in some way. It's just how JB does business.

2) They're going to charge you whatever the hell they want, because they know you'll buy regardless (XIs go for 180$ retail these days separately).

3) This would just be another big "come-up" for resellers and employees of sneaker retail stores across the country, and most of you who drool over this pack will end up paying way over retail price anyway.

4) And most importantly, an XI holiday pack is highly unlikely, because JB stands to make FAR more money by separating the two releases, and letting us kill ourselves over them as GR's.

I could be wrong, but from past experience, this is how I see it.

yeah, I don't see a pack coming. columbias will be slept on trust me. Not many people will camp out for these...

Back
Top Bottom