Could it be? Yayo finally with a hit

0renthaljames

Banned
In the era of 'brag rap' 'im not a rapper Im a hustler rap' ....Yayo could actually florish and be seen as.....lyrical 
laugh.gif

on a track with Shawty Lo and Kidd Kidd, Yayo was basically Nas

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

song is straight **! cheeks
So does every Pitbull song ever created in history, doesn't stop the DJs from OD'ing on it in the clubs.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

song is straight **! cheeks
So does every Pitbull song ever created in history, doesn't stop the DJs from OD'ing on it in the clubs.

-The Juice
Pitbull was in the forbes 
eek.gif

and his beats aren't even original, so I assume he's paying $$$ for those royalties 
laugh.gif

Beat is bangin, Yayo still cant flow, 50's hook is decent, Shawty Lo was meh, Kidd Kidd should just stop

laugh.gif
 talk about formula.... 50 is a funny dude
Hook was straight.. and strangely i fugg Kidd Kidd verse and thats it 
laugh.gif

I remember this song a couple months back (along with that brick "Pass The Patron"). The beat is alright for the club, and the
rappers on it are self-explanatory. But you are right about the comparisons. I don't even think Yayo is wack (Predicate Felon was REALLY
good), but the current bland/wack rappers right now do make him look like Nas or Common. Hell, even truly awful rappers from a couple
years ago (Chingy, Dem Franchize Boyz, J-Kwon, etc) look like Wu-Tang compared to a bunch of these dudes right now.

Song is cool, hook and beat is nice and catchy. It could be a hit but it's been cool for the last 2-3 years to hate 50/G-Unit so I don't know if it'll happen

Kidd Kidd is so bad that, I actually like him 
laugh.gif
Like the same way you all like Lil B, I like Kidd Kidd. All his songs with Drake (including the original Forever track) made me and my boys laugh, quotables for days.

"Put on my OJ gloves and go and kill this chit/ Make a plumber throw his plunger, like I can't deal with this chit/"-Kidd Kidd

genius
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I remember this song a couple months back (along with that brick "Pass The Patron"). The beat is alright for the club, and the
rappers on it are self-explanatory. But you are right about the comparisons. I don't even think Yayo is wack (Predicate Felon was REALLY
good
), but the current bland/wack rappers right now do make him look like Nas or Common. Hell, even truly awful rappers from a couple
years ago (Chingy, Dem Franchize Boyz, J-Kwon, etc) look like Wu-Tang compared to a bunch of these dudes right now.

THIS MAN KNOWS.
pimp.gif

Pretty sure most of the gen pop can rhyme better than the last guy... what did dude need to do to get put on? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

First time I ever seen kidd kidd lol.

Same $%* i'm thinking. Been hearing this dude for years and finally seen him. I almost thought dude didn't exist lol.
This song ist rash. This ain't gonna be no hit. Thoughts of a Predicate Felon was wack but it had some bangers on it atleast. 

Song wasn't THAT bad....It doesn't make me want to run out and cop the CD though...I'd probably only rock with it in a club/party like atmosphere

Back
Top Bottom