Could Jordan owning the Bobcats save Jordan Brand??!?!>@I*$(#!?

$%%??? Lol what do these two totally diff matters have to do with each other... I hope someone was just new and needed something to post...

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

what do you mean save jordan brand..?

just the fact that we are on this site talkin about jordan brand is more than enough reason believe that jb doesnt need saving.and 1 doesnt have its own forum

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

$%%??? Lol what do these two totally diff matters have to do with each other... I hope someone was just new and needed something to post...

I guess the concept of reading is too hard to grasp for you. And by the way, I've been a member on this fourm longer than you have buddy.

I agree with the guys below,JB has done well and will this and next year ..Ive been working with his products for 4 years now and the only line did not go is the fusions and the 2009s....
other than that....still the best bball brand.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Jordan Brand is doing great financially...what Jordan does professionally outside the brand doesn't matter...Jordan Brand has 85% of the basketball sneaker category on lock! They had their biggest yr financially in 2009...$1 Billion in sales revenue...Nike hit the same mark 23 years ago...Jordan Brand owns 10% of the total sneaker market...twice as much as Adidas...Jordan B rand is doing great in a bad economy!

eek.gif

We can hate all we want, but Jordan brand ain't dead, they still make Billions, stuff still sells like crack, us older guys are heated, but the youngin's are eatin it all up.

I hate when people say Jordan Brand is failing or needs to be saved, it sounds so uneducated and dumb, according to Forbes, Jordan Generates around $500 million anually for Nike. I dont know about you, but half a BILLION dollars comes no where close to failing in my book. You dont know what your saying so why say anything at all?

it's funny that people don't know what they're talking about. For one, other than players wearing the shoes, business-wise Jordan Brand doesn't have any direct ties with the Bobcats Team. And number two, a lot of people talk about the quality of the shoes and haven't even worn them to death to positively declare that they suck. Some of you are full of it.

what do you think he is making more money off of... his world wide brand? or his unpopular nba team that is currently 8th in the east... i think he will still be involved pretty heavy on his shoes...

i think so,there alot of people who collect shoes who are sick an tired of the red/black/white traditional bulls colorway. A new team equals a new colorway for JB either way they will be merged together some way.

Back
Top Bottom