Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Reebok dropped the OG Pump on Nov 24, 1989. The Pressure dropped in 1990 although I can't find an exact date...

The air pressure dropped in the spring of 89 I remember it well because I picked it up @tnt fashions on staten island.Reebok's hit the market shortly after.Nike never marketed their pump like reebok did which is why people tend to believe the reebok shoe dropped first.

these never retroed, maybe you are thinking of the 180s?

No, there was a super takedown version that had a similar silhouette with a Jordan 3/Revolution sole. It was called the PR1 and it was pretty awful.

Peace,
J

No, there was a super takedown version that had a similar silhouette with a Jordan 3/Revolution sole. It was called the PR1 and it was pretty awful.

Peace,
J
ahhh "the more you know" lol thanks for the info for real! did they have a pump?

ahhh "the more you know" lol thanks for the info for real! did they have a pump?

Nope haha. It really did take a knowledge of 80's-90's Nikes to even put the two shoes together. Hardly anybody realized what they were supposed to be.

Peace,
J

Nope haha. It really did take a knowledge of 80's-90's Nikes to even put the two shoes together. Hardly anybody realized what they were supposed to be.

Peace,
J
oh man, just googled them and yeah no bueno, even worse than the 180 craps they tried to fool us with

oh man, just googled them and yeah no bueno, even worse than the 180 craps they tried to fool us with

Yep. At least they owned that one and called it what it was though LOL. PR1's were straight tomfoolery.

Peace,
J

anyone see any new info on these yet?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The memories are flooding back!

I was in junior high when they released. I recall that they were marked down in some shoe store in Green Acres Mall like a year (?) later. Stacks of the plastic boxes just there for the taking. Think I had the solo flights back then.

Since I didn't get the Command pumps, I doubt that I'll get these. Sometimes, nostalgia ain't what it used to be :smile:.

Last edited:
The memories are flooding back!

I was in junior high when they released. I recall that they were marked down in some shoe store in Green Acres Mall like a year (?) later. Stacks of the plastic boxes just there for the taking. Think I had the solo flights back then.

Since I didn't get the Command pumps, I doubt that I'll get these. Sometimes, nostalgia ain't what it used to be
smile.gif
Why didn't you buy the command force pumps?

If Nike were smart they would only release this in limited quantities or not at all. The command force sold horribly, that's not a good trend on bringing back older rare retros

And the ball drops. Thank you NIKE!! My old pair fell apart in the late 90's. I still keep them for nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom