Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Anywhere I could get these on discount ?

Seriously? Buddy, these are long gone as it was mostly Nike.com & DSM got a run! I'd check eBay for some but they are not online anymore. It was a quick drop.

Last edited:
Even though you can't get them on discount, you can still buy them on ebay for the same price as new ($300). As a bonus, you don't have to pay tax typically (whereas you probably would have paid tax buying from Nike).

Finally 'sold out' on Nike Europe

There is no way they actually sold out- had full size run available for weeks- so imagine these will start popping up in outlets in Europe/Asia and possibly event here shortly.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay- has been a few go well under retail- with likelihood of more to come.

Would love a pair to double up

all i can say is WOW! 7 months after the release and i had absolutely NO IDEA these ever dropped? :wow: like, how is that even possible? this is mind boggling to me. never knew there was even a thread on these. wow. i know i took some time away from nt at one point, but still. seriously, i literally just caught wind of these today and i don't remember what put them on my radar, but when i heard about them i went straight to ebay and copped today for 225 shipped, but then i had like 37 or so in ebay bucks, which brought them to like 187 shipped. i couldn't believe it. i was in like the 4th or 5th grade when these dropped and there was no way my pops was buying me these. i was lucky enough as it was to be getting jordans (bred 4s i believe at this time) which were already considered to be crazy expensive.

but the pressures were on another level and they didn't even come in kids sizes anyway. adults only and although some say they retailed for 175, i specifically remember them being 200 in baltimore. only the hustlers had them, but i always wanted them. HAD to jump on em today. again, i never knew they retroed. WOW!

:nthat:

all i can say is WOW! 7 months after the release and i had absolutely NO IDEA these ever dropped?
eek.gif
like, how is that even possible? this is mind boggling to me. never knew there was even a thread on these. wow. i know i took some time away from nt at one point, but still. seriously, i literally just caught wind of these today and i don't remember what put them on my radar, but when i heard about them i went straight to ebay and copped today for 225 shipped, but then i had like 37 or so in ebay bucks, which brought them to like 187 shipped. i couldn't believe it. i was in like the 4th or 5th grade when these dropped and there was no way my pops was buying me these. i was lucky enough as it was to be getting jordans (bred 4s i believe at this time) which were already considered to be crazy expensive.

but the pressures were on another level and they didn't even come in kids sizes anyway. adults only and although some say they retailed for 175, i specifically remember them being 200 in baltimore. only the hustlers had them, but i always wanted them. HAD to jump on em today. again, i never knew they retroed. WOW!

nthat.gif
You should be glad you waited! Instead of $300 + tax from Nike like many people paid, you got them for $225 (presumably no tax, and before your ebay bucks).

I was a bit surprised at the lack of demand for these, but not shocked by any means, given the lack of demand for the Command Forces. I thought they would at least hold their MSRP value on the aftermarket, given the somewhat limited release. I guess people just don't want super high tops any more. The Command Forces don't seem to command (no pun) much of a premium on the after market, either.

You should be glad you waited! Instead of $300 + tax from Nike like many people paid, you got them for $225 (presumably no tax, and before your ebay bucks).

I was a bit surprised at the lack of demand for these, but not shocked by any means, given the lack of demand for the Command Forces. I thought they would at least hold their MSRP value on the aftermarket, given the somewhat limited release. I guess people just don't want super high tops any more. The Command Forces don't seem to command (no pun) much of a premium on the after market, either.
I think most people who copped to resell bought into "hype" instead of understanding this shoe and how the Air Commands ended up turning out, and just want to recoup some of the original lay out. I got my pair for flat retail, no tax, shipping, etc. still happy. Plus my 6 pairs of Commands 8)

Last edited:
i don't think the command forces are all that comparable to pressures. i mean, sure they're both nike pumps and uber high tops, but the pressures was the og nike pump. iit's the goat. it's design, it's stature, it's retail price at the time. just what it represents. it's such an iconic shoe in many ways that the CF or pump 180 is not. those were mere follow ups, but the pressures started it all. sure, reebok had pumps 1st, but the pressure was NIKE! imo, pressures are iconic like a jordan or agassi shoe, although clearly not as popular. they were so far ahead of their time. i almost equate them to like og royal foams, which were also obviously ahead of their time and the most expensive shoe on the market and only the drug dealers had them (for the most part). it's just that it was almost a decade later by now and the game had evolved and sneaker culture was really developing into a real "thing."

for me it's really about what they represented at the time. of course there's the nostalgia. it just means alot to me to finally have them, but obviously there is only a certain niche group of us that can/will appreciate this shoe on that level. hence me being able to cop for the low after 7 months. it's a good feeling to me bc it signifies i'l really be able to walk away soon.

charmcitykid charmcitykid

While you might be right about Pressures vs Command Forces (depends on ones age/experience really however in terms of personal meaning) I don't think any of us are really talking about them like that. Only a select group of us remember either pair so strictly from a sales POV is kinda determining if they were a success or not. I bought them no questions asked, but for some old heads the $300 was pushing it especially when the ACF wasn't blowing off the shelves at $200.

So while I thought both models would have been popular due to my excitement I definitely was shown otherwise, whether it was price point, perceived quality, or just the current sneaker climate. Either way glad I copped what I did, would do it again, and I'm sure you would too.

yeah, i woulda copped either way, regardless of the $300 price tag had i known they released. it does feel better knowing i got them under retail. of course, i can't give myself any credit as if i got them cheaper due to patience, which is def. something i need to learn when it comes to sneakers. i've said it many times before, but i'm saying it again and that is i can see the end for me coming very near. not too much else i'll need. a few pairs here and there, but i'm pretty much at the tail end of this "hobby." i'm sitting on over 200 pairs, most of which never get worn and it's just time to move on. it stopped making sense years ago, i'm jusr really willing to accept and acknowledge it now.

I can definitely relate to the feeling of wanting to move on, @CharmCityKid.  I didn't buy the AP's (not sure if I will or not), mostly because I'm too cheap to pay even $225 for them. I may give in at some point, we'll see. I do have four color ways of the ACF's, though, and duplicates of some of them. To me, the ACF's were always such a cool shoe; I remember a friend of mine had them when I was young, but I never had them (parents couldn't afford them). I only knew that the AP's ever existed as of a year or so ago, so I don't have the associated nostalgia that I do for the ACF's.

Although I don't have 200 pair of shoes (probably more like ±40 after just getting interested in early 2015), I've begun to feel that it's completely ridiculous to have this many shoes given that I rarely wear most of them. I mean, I've never worn any ACF's once! Since I work mostly from home, I wear shoes less than most people, making it even more ridiculous for me to have this many shoes. I just always see shoes that appeal to me, and while the idea of buying and wearing a new pair always seems appealing, the reality is that the new pair gets worn a few times and then I revert back to wearing an everyday shoe (like a generic Reebok runner or something).

What I'd like to do to keep my collection manageable, is wear a new pair a few times, and then sell it and move on to the next pair. I keep telling myself I'm going to do this, but in actuality, I'm always too busy or lazy to get around to selling anything. First world problems, I suppose...

all i can say is WOW! 7 months after the release and i had absolutely NO IDEA these ever dropped? :wow: like, how is that even possible? this is mind boggling to me. never knew there was even a thread on these. wow. i know i took some time away from nt at one point, but still. seriously, i literally just caught wind of these today and i don't remember what put them on my radar, but when i heard about them i went straight to ebay and copped today for 225 shipped, but then i had like 37 or so in ebay bucks, which brought them to like 187 shipped. i couldn't believe it. i was in like the 4th or 5th grade when these dropped and there was no way my pops was buying me these. i was lucky enough as it was to be getting jordans (bred 4s i believe at this time) which were already considered to be crazy expensive.

:nthat:

Thanks for sharing the personal memories and your present excitement of finally copping! Makes the forums worthwhile

i guess after the Air mags dropped this shoe automatically marked up. was on ebay for $199-$250 now im seeing them  back at $300+ - $400... smh i was so close to a 10.5 but was too late. i have a feeling these will be hard to cop now....

i guess after the Air mags dropped this shoe automatically marked up. was on ebay for $199-$250 now im seeing them  back at $300+ - $400... smh i was so close to a 10.5 but was too late. i have a feeling these will be hard to cop now....

Damn for real? I copped for retail back during the week of release and was just happy I had them after the whole Nike pulled a fast one fiasco...interesting.

Not sure what size you were looking at, but 11 and 11.5 are still fairly inexpensive, relatively speaking (well under $250 shipped, brand new).

Merry XMas for me 
roll.gif
Wow, crazy! I never bought these since the value just wasn't there for me. At those prices, however, I would definitely buy a few pairs (well, probably as many as they would let me buy lol).

Too bad we've never been lucky enough to see those prices in the U.S. Although I wonder if some of those might be making their way to the U.S. market soon via ebay....

Congrats on that find!

Last edited:
i guess im not looking hard enough, lol man UK...

Last edited by a moderator:
For people that have worn these thru out an entire day, don't you guys find the top of the collar digging into the back of your legs? That's my only gripe with these shoes.

Pumping them up doesn't seem to help with the issue.

But I gotta say these break necks wherever I go.

Last edited:

For people that have worn these thru out an entire day, don't you guys find the top of the collar digging into the back of your legs? That's my only gripe with these shoes.

Pumping them up doesn't seem to help with the issue.

But I gotta say these break necks wherever I go.
I wore these for an entire work day in NYC (fast pace city walking for about 3 miles total).

The back of my legs above my achilles were literally bleeding by the end of the day.

I've never had this happen with any other sneaker. The material on the pump collar is quite rigid and unforgiving, so I'm not too surprised this happened.  

Definitely try these on and walk around with them for a bit before you take them out on a long journey.  

Back
Top Bottom