Could Tennessee have a "Hypebeast" store? (Jordan/AF1/SB/G-Shock/etc)

Is there a demand for high end sneakers in the Nashville/Franklin area? I was looking to open a Flight Club type shop, and I was wondering if people really want to spend the $$$ for high end

Jordan/AF1/Blazer/Dunks. I am serious about opening up in the next month. Hope to get some good feedback!

go back to the other forum

24zlyci.jpg

I'm originally from Tennessee (now living in NYC since '06), and honestly I don't really see something like that thriving down there. I've seen City Gear have lineups for the Yeezy's but that's about as far as it goes. That, and the occasional Jordan release at a Finish Line. Especially in this economy.....I just don't see that working out. Best of luck to you if you decide to try and go forward with it, but just know it will not be easy at all. You're definitely not going to get off the ground within a month either.

You CAN have a store... but honestly it probably will fail. Even stores out here in the Bay Area are failing and it's one of the meccas for hypebeasts. People just aren't down to spend that much money constantly and consistently these days.

Read around.
Most of those hypebeast stores dont even start profiting for months maybe even years.

If you have the type of money or assets to open up a store use that money for other, more sound ventures.

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Is there a demand for high end sneakers in the Nashville/Franklin area? I was looking to open a Flight Club type shop, and I was wondering if people really want to spend the $$$ for high end

Jordan/AF1/Blazer/Dunks. I am serious about opening up in the next month. Hope to get some good feedback!

word? 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
 you funny OP. 

I was thinking of opening a retail store. I am fully aware that Flight Club is a consignment place. My family is in the contracting business so I could have a storefront ready fast, I was just wondering feedback from you guys. I'll keep researching I guess.

I think you should do it.

Since you're opening it up next week, you'll need some inventory. I have a few hundred sneakers at my disposal that I'm willing to let you sell, many of which are very rare and expensive. The thing is, these sneakers I have are in storage, and I am unable to retrieve them due to unpaid storage fees. If you're willing to do business with me, I don't see why not, the fee is only a mere $2000. I'll send you the rest of the details in a PM to get a check ready. The amount of money you will make with my sneakers are astronomical. To be fair to you and to prove that I am a legitimate business man, I'll split the profits 50/50. I am of Nigerian royalty, so I pride myself in my honesty and loyal business dealings.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think you should do it.

Since you're opening it up next week, you'll need some inventory. I have a few hundred sneakers at my disposal that I'm willing to let you sell, many of which are very rare and expensive. The thing is, these sneakers I have are in storage, and I am unable to retrieve them due to unpaid storage fees. If you're willing to do business with me, I don't see why not, the fee is only a mere $2000. I'll send you the rest of the details in a PM to get a check ready. The amount of money you will make with my sneakers are astronomical. To be fair to you and to prove that I am a legitimate business man, I'll split the profits 50/50. I am of Nigerian royalty, so I pride myself in my honesty and loyal business dealings.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom