could this be banksy???

some just saw exit through the gift shop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Why would that be Banksy?

He's been getting publicity in the U.S. (finally.) Stephen Colbert mentioned him on his show.

But it's probably more likely that someone was shooting a music video and it just got left behind.

thats so dope

that thing is going to fly into a home during hurricane season tho

I doubt it... looks to easy, now if the piano was hanging upside down or painted in a different color with a rat on it then maybe lol

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

He's been getting publicity in the U.S. (finally.) Stephen Colbert mentioned him on his show.

But it's probably more likely that someone was shooting a music video and it just got left behind.

I understand that, but Banksy is known for his political expressions. What does a Piano in the middle of the ocean have to do with anything in terms of current events?

I understand that, but Banksy is known for his political expressions. What does a Piano in the middle of the ocean have to do with anything in terms of current events?
Music is being watered down by corporate executives.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Nah, not buying it. Plus, since when has Banksy ever been involved in the music industry?

Nah, not buying it. Plus, since when has Banksy ever been involved in the music industry?

Me neither, you could reach and create almost any meaning you want out of a piano on a sandbar.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Me neither, you could reach and create almost any meaning you want out of a piano on a sandbar.
A send off for the dead fishes?

nerd.gif
it's probably not banksy though.

Maybe he's talking about it from a listener's perspective.

Back
Top Bottom