Could You Date Someone Who Believes In Conspiracy Theories?

Could You?

• Total voters
Conspiracy thread in disguise šŸ˜­
1617247306329.gif

Not that anyone asked me but Iā€™ve always said of the conspiracy theories; time would probably pass until some of them just wouldnā€™t matter to the current society.

For example if you were 100 years old on your deathbed and you have grandchildren, great grandchildren etc. and news comes out that JFK really wasnā€™t it. WE (or whoeverā€™s left) would come with the ā€œahh ha!ā€moment and flip tables while the young ones honestly donā€™t care anymore about that.

I would honestly hate that:lol:

Go to cia.gov scroll all the way down to resources (FOIA) and then from there you can type in keywords and look up declassified articles like aliens.

But we all beleive in things that cant be substantiated by facts and experience. Hence we all have some conspiracy we believe in, ie religion, zodiac signs, etc.

Date a woman into crystals and all that jazz and your sex life will reach new hieghts. They crazy crazy but as a smash buddy, they fire.

anything like qnon or whatever, nah. Dont need that weirdo political **** round me.

But we all beleive in things that cant be substantiated by facts and experience. Hence we all have some conspiracy we believe in, ie religion, zodiac signs, etc.

Date a woman into crystals and all that jazz and your sex life will reach new hieghts. They crazy crazy but as a smash buddy, they fire.

anything like qnon or whatever, nah. Dont need that weirdo political **** round me.

I have never met an intelligent/educated woman who believes in this zodiac sign BS. It's always been a red flag for me. Im an atheist but I'll consider a woman with a religion on a case by case basis because there are levels to it eg. I've dated women who are only Jewish or Catholic by culture but don't really practice.

I entertain the ones that don't have sociopolitical and public health ramifications.
But some of those conspiracy theories how government perviously dealt w/ public health.

Cool until they try to suffocate u w/ sage smoke b/c u tell old em its a crock of ****. Imagine walking in on someone seriously trying to mediate an instant pregnancy & child birth w/ her ancestors help.

Wouldn't be easier to simply state that WHITE SUPREMACY is the issue, instead of talking about all of that illuminati, Rothchild, secret society bullcrap?

To me, lending white supremacy to some conspiracy, simply let's white people off the hook!
Why do you think it's mutually exclusive? You don't think the KKK is a secret society? They're all different branches of the same tree

But some of those conspiracy theories how government perviously dealt w/ public health.

The thing is these anti-vaxx/anti-science conspiracy theory idiots never apply this concept to other everyday things we use and consume. There are easier ways for the government to harm us than vaccines.

There have been more successful public health endeavors by the government than nefarious ones. It is our privilege to take not having your child being paralyzed from polio or having measles encephalitis. The anti-vaxx movement is modern day first world problems fueled by the least educated our society has to offer.

Jim bob and big bertha will smoke cigarettes, eat greasy food, and take opiates but claim vaccines are the problem because they watched a video on YouTube. Can't do it.

how many of you atheist dudes or non-religious types would go to church, sit through a sermon, raise your hands in the air etc. just to poke some chick? same thing.

I've never in my life been this desperate. The only person that can make me go to church is my mom.

There's also no guarantee said church girl will sleep with you. So the idea of doing all that and coming out empty handed is bothersome. :rofl:

How many services do I have to go to before I give up if she doesn't put out? Imagine fronting to be a christian for a whole month, then having sex with her and realizing its wack and wasn't worth it. :rofl:

:rofl: Too much effort.

I be on ChristianMingle, Minder, and JDate though.
My dude....I canā€™t tell if youā€™re serious or not :lol: I couldnā€™t fake that funk. I imagine they ask you about scriptures, probably want to go on bible study dates, gotta make up a congregation you rep, etc.

And what the hell is a Minder? :lol:

My dude....I canā€™t tell if youā€™re serious or not :lol: I couldnā€™t fake that funk. I imagine they ask you about scriptures, probably want to go on bible study dates, gotta make up a congregation you rep, etc.

And what the hell is a Minder? :lol:
Nah I at least checked them out to see if I could fake that funk. Christians assume you are so they don't press you until the topic really comes up. JDate a bit harder and I couldn't pull off false claiming to be a black Israelite but the girls will date a black guy.

Minder is Muslim Tinder :lol: Majority of the girls there are cool and don't even sweat it but they can tell if you not an actively practicing muslim.

Of course in all groups there are the strict ones that'll want bible study or want you to pray with them. Avoid them.

Any of you ever hear the Australia isnā€™t real conspiracy? Itā€™s obviously satire but I had a co worker spouting it off (jokingly) for about a week or so like he believed it... lol

How many crystal believers did you smash to come to this generalization. :lol:
And what do crystals have to do with sex?

Back
Top Bottom