Could You Date Someone Who Believes In Conspiracy Theories?

Could You?

• Total voters
Like Reptillians, New World Order type **** .

Went on a date years ago with a chick in JC and somehow reptillians popped up. I ate my burrito and never spoke to her again .

As long as she's not dead set in convincing me to believe.

And she allows a playful counter argument.

Makes interesting conversations.

Someone who believes, or someone who talks about it?
Very important distinction. I was messaging a young yamb (~22 y/o) on Tinder a few weeks ago and she asked "Do you believe in conspiracy theories?"...I knew what time it was at that point :lol: . I can put up with a lot of things but I can't be at a dinner party with my girl and have her talking about how COVID isn't real, saying Osama Bin Laden is still alive or any of that other QAnon nonsense :lol:

Need to know where BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE falls on this one :nerd:

Very important distinction. I was messaging a young yamb (~22 y/o) on Tinder a few weeks ago and she asked "Do you believe in conspiracy theories?"...I knew what time it was at that point :lol: . I can put up with a lot of things but I can't be at a dinner party with my girl and have her talking about how COVID isn't real, saying Osama Bin Laden is still alive or any of that other QAnon nonsense :lol:

Need to know where BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE falls on this one :nerd:
What about if she believed in COVID but was an anti vaxer ?

22 ain't young anymore?!?!

What about if she believed in COVID but was an anti vaxer ?

If I'm going to keep it a buck, I don't know anyone is any anti-vaxxer (at least openly) and they've been ridiculed in the very few conversations I've ever had about them. I would have the discussion about it with her once, get her POV and never bring it up again. I would probably be okay with it, just don't get me sick or try to say I'm acting up the day after I get my flu shot because I'm under the government's control :lol:

Depends how severe the belief is.

If its affecting and effecting her day to day life and how she moves then I'll just smash and dash.

Depends how severe the belief is.

If its affecting and effecting her day to day life and how she moves then I'll just smash and dash.
Yeah I’m talking about a believer. What if everything else was connecting but she just happens to be that the Rockefeller’s run the world?

22 ain't young anymore?!?!

If I'm going to keep it a buck, I don't know anyone is any anti-vaxxer (at least openly) and they've been ridiculed in the very few conversations I've ever had about them. I would have the discussion about it with her once, get her POV and never bring it up again. I would probably be okay with it, just don't get me sick or try to say I'm acting up the day after I get my flu shot because I'm under the government's control :lol:
If her beliefs would continuously pop up in conversation, would it be a deal breaker for you?

Yeah I’m talking about a believer. What if everything else was connecting but she just happens to be that the Rockefeller’s run the world?
A lot wouldn't be connecting if she was a full on believer.

I'm attracted to common sense smart chicks. I don't want to be hearing about chemtrails, how the earth is flat, what pizza shop got a pedophile ring, which qvc product is actually trafficking children, and how the reptiles are replacing ppl in daily convo.

Yall gotta learn how to distinguish between real, verifiable situations that are the literal definition of 'conspiracy' and nonsense like Q anon. 'New world order' is printed on the dollar bill. Agenda 2030 is detailed on the united nations website like the 'great reset' is on the world economic forum website. Illuminati, skull and bones, bilderberg group etc are real organizations with real power. The world is pretty clearly headed towards transhumanism. Technology is way more advanced than you probably realize if you're not actively looking into it. Watch the movie unnatural selection. The government really has been spying on you for the past 20 years. Watch the movie snowden. Mainstream media is actually controlled by a handful of people. 5g has nothing to do with covid but it's not just faster internet like people think. Spend some time researching legit sources instead of making corny jokes all the time

Yall gotta learn how to distinguish between real, verifiable situations that are the literal definition of 'conspiracy' and nonsense like Q anon. 'New world order' is printed on the dollar bill. Agenda 2030 is detailed on the united nations website like the 'great reset' is on the world economic forum website. Illuminati, skull and bones, bilderberg group etc are real organizations with real power. The world is pretty clearly headed towards transhumanism. Technology is way more advanced than you probably realize if you're not actively looking into it. Watch the movie unnatural selection. The government really has been spying on you for the past 20 years. Watch the movie snowden. Mainstream media is actually controlled by a handful of people. 5g has nothing to do with covid but it's not just faster internet like people think. Spend some time researching legit sources instead of making corny jokes all the time
But what you consider nonsense isn’t nonsense to another person. Reptiallians is nonsense to me but other mfs believe that ****.

But what you consider nonsense isn’t nonsense to another person. Reptiallians is nonsense to me but other mfs believe that ****.
But you think the rockefellers and rothschilds essentially running the world is nonsense. Not saying they do but if you've spent enough time looking into their background it's not really a crazy concept. Knowing how much a group like the NRA can influence politics thru lobbying but the richest 1% aren't doing anything similar? I guess

But you think the rockefellers and rothschilds essentially running the world is nonsense. Not saying they do but if you've spent enough time looking into their background it's not really a crazy concept. Knowing how much a group like the NRA can influence politics thru lobbying but the richest 1% aren't doing anything similar? I guess
It's too many moving parts and complexities that would convince me that a small group of people can "run the world" so no I cant believe it. Can they have political influence? Of course. But not the level of control that theorists believe in.

It's too many moving parts and complexities that would convince me that a small group of people can "run the world" so no I cant believe it. Can they have political influence? Of course. But not the level of control that theorists believe in.
But isn't that exactly what government is? A small group of people essentially controlling the masses?

Back
Top Bottom