Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

CelestialWizard.jpg

her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard

smh.gif
70 tho?

RoastBeef.jpg

BALLYNN wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your #$% for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved every STD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chick purely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're #+!$#% from the start. (And dont try to say "it's not about how she looks" and that whole story, because I see through all that...)

I suggest you wise up brother...

And Lynn, I'm disappointed in you... You REALLY wanna contaminate your toys and put your face in her cesspool? REALLY?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
(I know you're smarter than that!)

it was the DD's!!! lol. nah... I'm a pillow princess.

And besides... i said i'd pass w/o hesitation

after 70+ i'm sure her lips lost it's elasticity... eew. no thanks.

Ahhh... Damn.. Would make an emmaculant threesome if her number was more like 7 or sum... I'm a dreamer... We can all dream!

Damn Thousandaire, cmon bro would you touch an iron after being burnt by it the first time? Probably not.
She lied about her number which turned out to be more than double
tired.gif
, andshe didn't tell you she was carrying something.

Cut her off she can't be trusted, get yourself treated and move on...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by KingDeeJay

Yo is here name Gina....
so what number were you?
nerd.gif

No number at all...she looks like this girl a dude i know was smashing for a while. Ole girl I know was from Delaware I think....

Didn't you say you already accomplished everything in life and you now considering wifing a %%#$? smh

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

BALLYNN wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
Oh yeahh.. I remember you and this story and that thread where I dogged your #$% for being so filthy for wanting to keep this chick... You deserved every STD she gave you since she told you about her past and the type of stuff she used to do. If you're that simple minded that you want to stay with a chick purely based off how she looks or what type of stuff she can do in the bed, then you're #+!$#% from the start. (And dont try to say "it's not about how she looks" and that whole story, because I see through all that...)

I suggest you wise up brother...

And Lynn, I'm disappointed in you... You REALLY wanna contaminate your toys and put your face in her cesspool? REALLY?!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
(I know you're smarter than that!)
it was the DD's!!! lol. nah... I'm a pillow princess.

And besides... i said i'd pass w/o hesitation

after 70+ i'm sure her lips lost it's elasticity... eew. no thanks.

Ahhh... Damn.. Would make an emmaculant threesome if her number was more like 7 or sum... I'm a dreamer... We can all dream!

That's what I'm sayin! I was dreamin but I couldn't get the 70+out of my head...
frown.gif
it was a nightmare from then on.smh.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that $%!+!, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talking about I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG %@@ L.

What's y'all opinion on this %@!%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and %@!%)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you are joke seriously. You miss her **+.

Yeah I don't know how you even thought of wifin'. Thats just dirty. I'd consider hitting, pray I dont get that rash... an bounce outta there hahaha

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that $%!+!, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talking about I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG %@@ L.

What's y'all opinion on this %@!%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and %@!%)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you are joke seriously. You miss her **+.

I think he needs to hear this from about 10025 different people so he can come back down to Earth on some tough love @!#%... But I mean.. Somebody's gottado it (wife her, that is... EVERYBODY'S already "done it") so I guess you really do sound like a good option for her since you already dun coughtfeelings and all that extra...

So you know what? On second thought, I say go for it!! Hopefully yall could live a happy life and make something out of.... Whatever that is that you have...

OP is that the baddest chick you ever had?

i mean you knew before anyways with the old thread you gave her the pass with 50 dudes

this is just crazy......mustve been the best you ever had, with that many dudes under her belt she has to be a champ in the bed

Originally Posted by awwsome

Real !$#!, I'm still baffled...How do you *!$% 70 _s and you JUST turned 20

Real talk though, she probably just had sex with every dude she wanted to.
If she was using protection honestly i would have no problem but $%$! getting burned.
Besides the std **%% if you got a one of a kind connection with shorty then you should go after it.
Dudes in here saying they wouldnt but yall probably done smashed chicks with 20+ bodies and dont know it
People put too much emphasis on sex....
sick.gif
sick.gif
Where do people like you come from. Smh at you telling him its no big deal. Someof yall clearly have no standards then get these weak +%+$$%@ pregnant and then wonder how you aint the father. Simp

Y'all dudes ain't got no XP... Shorty gets it in... It don't matter how many dudes she been with. As long as u do t wife her it's all good...

What's the difference btwn a chick slaying 70 dudes in 5 yrs and a chick let her man run up in her 5x a week for 5 yrs??? Answer that virgins..

Peep the sig

It was probaly 30 when she met yu now 70. Lol but yea jus leave her b theirs plenty of girls otu there. She still very young and I don't even knw how thatis possible but jus move on. She is either lieing or a sex addict. If yu really like her and think she can change then go with your heart. You're the onewho is gonna be with her not any of us nter's.

I said it in the last thread, and I'll say it again, PIMP her!
Thats the only logical answer to this situation.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by awwsome

Real !$#!, I'm still baffled...How do you *!$% 70 _s and you JUST turned 20

Real talk though, she probably just had sex with every dude she wanted to.
If she was using protection honestly i would have no problem but $%$! getting burned.
Besides the std **%% if you got a one of a kind connection with shorty then you should go after it.
Dudes in here saying they wouldnt but yall probably done smashed chicks with 20+ bodies and dont know it
People put too much emphasis on sex....
sick.gif
sick.gif
Where do people like you come from. Smh at you telling him its no big deal. Some of yall clearly have no standards then get these weak +%+$$%@ pregnant and then wonder how you aint the father. Simp

I aint telling him to save the #@+#+ but honestly that double standard $*+! is stupid.
The girl you with right now could have 30 under her belt but lied to you and you wont know the difference.
The difference is she's burning, that i don't approve of.
But honestly i wouldnt have no problems messing with a shorty who had a past if she was clean.
I dont believe in "wifing" chicks though.
Yall dudes but sex on too high of a pedestal i swear.

Back
Top Bottom