Countdown to Pacman's reinstatement

Meets with the Commisioner tomorrow.
(Let's hope he doesnt go to a strip club tonite with NFL security tailing him :nerd:
nerd.gif
)

You let Tank practice, You're letting Henry back,
Lets get Pacman back on the field by week 10.

Lets make it happen 'God'ell... :smokin
smokin.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

any reason why the comish would say no??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

If you guys are planning on this dope keeping his nose clean, you are kidding yourselves. The guy will screw up again before next season begins.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

ShannonCrooks already made the point, but will dollar bills fall when the clock strikes 0? Someone tell JR Smith to get the champagne ready.
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Quote:
If you guys are planning on this dope keeping his nose clean, you are kidding yourselves. The guy will screw up again before next season begins.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Eh, if im not mistaken both Henry and Tank will end up serving the full suspensions Goodell gave them.

I personally dont compare his situation with theirs, and also wont if he doesnt get reinstated early (Week 10). He got what he got, although yes you can argue the original fairness Commish intitially gave each player

Im actually surprised tho we havent heard this guy in the news lately for somethin :lol:
laugh.gif
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Get em back on the field. That would be the only reason for me to go to a TItans game.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

pimp.gif

By the way, what ever happened to his music single?
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

I hope Goodell will at least let him start practicing.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

i wanna see him play again, he was one of the top returners and a pretty damn solid DB

but you KNOW he will start hittin up strip clubs again soon, if he hasnt already
TEAM NTWikia

Looks like Pacman and Goodell will be meeting on Friday:

Quote:
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Suspended cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones will meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in New York on Friday to talk about his possible early reinstatement.

Goodell suspended the Tennessee cornerback in April for the 2007 season and promised that Jones' case could be reviewed after the Titans' 10th game, which is Nov. 19 in Denver. But Friday's meeting will come two days before the Titans' eighth game.

The NFL declined to comment. Neither of Jones' two attorneys, Manny Arora of Atlanta, nor Worrick Robinson of Nashville, Tenn., immediately answered messages left by The Associated Press.

The meeting first was reported by The Tennessean.

The Titans will not have a representative at the meeting, and Jones will be accompanied by someone from the NFL Players Association.

Goodell suspended Jones in April for violating the league's personal conduct policy. At the time, Jones had been arrested five times since being drafted by the Titans with the sixth pick overall in 2005. He was arrested a sixth time in June on charges from a Las Vegas strip club fight.

The cornerback told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution in October he thought he had done enough to be reinstated early.

"I did pretty much everything Mr. Goodell asked me to do. So, all I can do is just wait and go back to speak with him," Jones said.

Jones is the only NFL player suspended for an entire season, and the Titans had been under the impression he would not return this year. They drafted Michael Griffin among other moves to replace Jones on the roster.

Coach Jeff Fisher was asked last week about the possibility of Jones returning early from his suspension.

"That's not been discussed," Fisher said then. "Pac is suspended for the year, and that's the approach we're taking."

The Titans declined to comment on the meeting Thursday.

Goodell said in August that he told Jones and others they had to earn their way back into the NFL with their conduct.

"I was disappointed with some of the activities that Pacman got involved this spring, after we had met and had a lot of discussions," Goodell said at the time.

Jones still faces two felony counts of coercion in Las Vegas stemming from a strip club fight and triple shooting that left a man paralyzed. The gunman has not been identified, and a preliminary hearing has been postponed with a status hearing Nov. 27.

He also has been sued by the three people who were wounded, including the man paralyzed who also named the NFL and the Titans in his lawsuit.

A felony charge of obstruction in Georgia from a February 2006 incident recently was postponed again.
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/11/01/bc.fbn.pacman.suspension.ap/index.html
5ymbiv8.gif

Quote:
if i were the bengals, i'd be salty if the Commish reinstated Henry :lol:
laugh.gif
they're about to miss the playoffs, what good will this bum do if he's scared to catch passes against the ravens? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Chris Henry > The Ravens offense.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Still has some cases and lawsuits pending so I am sure this will play a big role in whether or not Goodell decides to allow Pacman to return to the Titans
:\
ohwell.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

i really hope pacman has cleaned up his act. ive been defending him when talking with my friends, so i really hope he doesnt make me look like a fool. i used to love returning kicks with this guy on madden, i was pissed when he wasnt even in madden (not even as a free agent or anything :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM HALOS​

Back
Top Bottom