COUNTERPART on STARZ thread SEASON 2

k98E3VF.jpg

Good show i'm Six episodes in

JK Simmons :pimp:

watched the first episode to never go back.

But i was distracted when watching

will try again.

Show is my jam.
Been watching since day 1, last night was a great departure from the Howard narrative.
Hope there's more on Baldwin, but I'd get it if there wasn't anything left for her.

interested to see where they go from here
wonder if we'll get an episode on who and what management is next season.
Feel sorry for Howard Silk man, dude gonna come back on some Face/Off steez coming after prime

This season was solid. A little slow moving at first but the show started moving about 4-5 eps in & was kind of a slow burn in a good way... That finale though... I refuse to believe the 3 people could carry out an attack like that in such a secure location... No kind of security stopped any of them until a whole lot of time passed...

I know here in the US, a facility like that, there would be security forces on the scene within moments. My neighbor is federal police who works at a secure site with a highly trained Belgian Shepherd & hes talked about security protocols for his place. Plus his facility has federal police & military guards who are armed to the teeth.

In fact about a year or two ago, there was a car driven by a drunk driver that barreled toward the secure entrance & would not stop... They shot that dude & the passenger dead... Car was riddled with holes... About 15-20 guards opened fire on that car... It literally was swiss cheese when the shooting was done.

Shooting scene in the finale wasn't believable at all...

^ You cant compare the two. The shooters were already inside the building and knew where all the guards were and how many. The guards are focused on the perimeter, the shooters shot up Strategy which is on an upper floor. Also, these people are trained assassins, not some random person trying to rush a checkpoint. Different places have different security protocols and this wasn't in the U.S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom