COUNTERPART on STARZ thread SEASON 2

I'm bout to watch when I get home. This season even more than the first I'm more interested in management and the why and how they got to running **** much more than Howard's story.

can't stress how much this episode is right up your alley then.
I was the other way, more interested in Howard's story with management and origins being in the background. I honestly held my expectations low to where they wouldn't reveal anything but this episode made me jump onto your side of things

GAHDAMN.!!!! Ep went by way too quick. Y'all weren't lying. My favorite episode so far. Plenty of revelations.
Once the son died, I knew that Yannick would off the other. I thought he'd plot to murder him not have an "accident" even though he could have stopped at any time.
Is this supposed to be the last season because such a reveal would normally be saved for later seasons?
I feel like if JK Simmons is out they have enough management intrigue to continue on with the show.

GAHDAMN.!!!! Ep went by way too quick. Y'all weren't lying. My favorite episode so far. Plenty of revelations.
Once the son died, I knew that Yannick would off the other. I thought he'd plot to murder him not have an "accident" even though he could have stopped at any time.
Is this supposed to be the last season because such a reveal would normally be saved for later seasons?
I feel like if JK Simmons is out they have enough management intrigue to continue on with the show.
But dude said aye
We can share
When he found out
And dude declined
Then gonna sneak and do it anyway
He so trash for that.

But peep
I realized
I don’t think all the worlds governments know bout the split
Think about management is just those 4 folks well 8 folks if u count the others
Those 8 folks control everything essentially

He wanted to off him. Wasn't trying to share.
That's a good point. Do they only control Germany or other governments? And how did they manage to take power from the people in charge before the event?

can't front I was definitely underwhelmed this past week, but Emily kicking prime out and that ending with Quayle turning in his wife had me like :wow::wow::wow:

That chick they brought in gonna have a full plate if after this whole Quayle stuff Emily comes to her with this news too, or maybe Quayle just rats Howard Prime out from the jump

this season flew by kinda sad it's already bout to be gone again

can't front I was definitely underwhelmed this past week, but Emily kicking prime out and that ending with Quayle turning in his wife had me like :wow::wow::wow:

That chick they brought in gonna have a full plate if after this whole Quayle stuff Emily comes to her with this news too, or maybe Quayle just rats Howard Prime out from the jump

this season flew by kinda sad it's already bout to be gone again
for a minute
i thought amnesia emily
was really the other emily
and that they had swapped places :lol:

for a minute
i thought amnesia emily
was really the other emily
and that they had swapped places :lol:
:rofl:
EVERYTIME I watch this show I tell my wife how in the hell could you trust ANYONE in this world, you literally have no assurance that it's the actual person. That alone makes this show wild as hell. It's appreciated that they don't play off that as much as they probably could and get away with it. I don't think they've ever tried to dupe the audience into believing it was some else's other when it wasn't.

:rofl:
EVERYTIME I watch this show I tell my wife how in the hell could you trust ANYONE in this world, you literally have no assurance that it's the actual person. That alone makes this show wild as hell. It's appreciated that they don't play off that as much as they probably could and get away with it. I don't think they've ever tried to dupe the audience into believing it was some else's other when it wasn't.
i think thats gonna be some season finale type thing

Just finished the finale
-Won't say much since I'm not trying to spoil stuff before people can watch.
-Will say Mira is pretty high on my all time villains list, not necessarily cracking top 5 but she's up there
- JK Simmons:pimp:
Dude delivered emotionally and action wise this episode. Great to be reminded he's an Oscar winner.
-Have no idea where they go with season 3 but I plan on being pleasantly surprised like I was this season.

Can't wait for peeps to start posting in here

Just finished the finale
-Won't say much since I'm not trying to spoil stuff before people can watch.
-Will say Mira is pretty high on my all time villains list, not necessarily cracking top 5 but she's up there
- JK Simmons:pimp:
Dude delivered emotionally and action wise this episode. Great to be reminded he's an Oscar winner.
-Have no idea where they go with season 3 but I plan on being pleasantly surprised like I was this season.

Can't wait for peeps to start posting in here
is it only an hour or is it longer????

Cool wrap up to the season.
Mira won after all. She injected dude with the flu. TBF he killed her pops.
nah she killed her other pops
was ok
but ending was predictable
kinda hard to gauge where they go now
that flash back episode
that showed how it all began
is the highlight of the season for me
hell the whole series

Back
Top Bottom