Couple of Questions on my 360 vol... 3 rings of death!!

just got the 3 rings yesterday had a few questions thnx for the help,

1. do i lose all the progress on my games and achievments?
2. do i have to make a new avatar for live and do i lost my friends?
3. any ideas how to fix it for a little (the towel method i heard) till i get a new one?
4. any of the parts still savagable or useable?

1.No they are saved on the hard drive
2.Refer to No.1
3.No way it'll just dull the rings but they'll come back but worse
4.No

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

^^
so i can just take the hard drive out and stick it in the new 360?
yup everything is connected to your hard drive and the account

If you're into hardware repair, all it takes is a different heatsink, drilling new holes, and replacing washers.

But you sound like an eager, impatient, spoiled high school teenager who's on the verge of buying a new 360 to put his current hard drive on, so that mightvoid my previous statement.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

If you're into hardware repair, all it takes is a different heatsink, drilling new holes, and replacing washers.

But you sound like an eager, impatient, spoiled high school teenager who's on the verge of buying a new 360 to put his current hard drive on, so that might void my previous statement.
haha naw playa im not like that i work for everything i have in my life..but i might have to take your advice on fixing it though! just haventplayed live in a few days

same thing just happened to mine
frown.gif

only four months after my warranty expired too !

Just call Microsoft and send it in then they will give you a brand new xbox (if you have the warranty) within 2 weeks.

if no warranty either get a craiglist and find a local repair. I do repairs but I live in Fl. So i know there has to be someone on ur local craigslist doingthis too cause its a good hustle

Back
Top Bottom