Court Tomorrow. Any Advice?

I have court tomorrow for a moving violation ticket on the Tappan Zee Bridge in New York.

The ticket reads "Moved from lane unsafely" and carries a $185 fine and 3 points. I dont care about the fine but I cant take the points. This is myfirst ticket, and I pleaded not guilty. The cop, in my opinion was way to far behind me to determine that I cut someone off because when I made my move andpulled into the right lane I could see the cop in my side mirror a significant distance back.

I am unsure how to argue this so if anyone could help, thanks in advance.

I got court tomorrow I don't need to go
I don't need a show I got #$# to do
Only God can judge me who the #$# are you?

New York troopers have been stingy over the past year or so b/c their no longer allowed to plea bargain traffic violations....so expect points unfortunately,they got me a couple times

just do this...

vinny.jpg

man, it's your word against the cops. sadly, all i can say is hope for the best but expect the worst.

just make sure you arrive on time and look presentable, portray yourself as an upstanding citizen and do your best to speak clearly to the judge because youaren't gonna get much time/attention from him.

i dont know if you can defer tickes in NY but if you can, do it

my court experience - they said some stuff regarding my situation and asked me how i would like to handle it - "id like to have this ticked deferredplease" - thats all i said, simple as that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

no plea bargains in NY?

"But the State Police, citing ethical concerns, issued an order in 2006 banning the practice, generating outrage among judges, town leaders, districtattorneys and even some troopers. Local police officers still offer plea bargains."

If you got pulled over on the TZ than it was by a trooper, their whole system with plea bargains is *#@$!@ up and I can't believe its still allowed

take the L bro..... CUZ IF YOU TRY TO DISPUTE IT THEY WILL HIT YOU WITH EXTRA COURT COST & GOD KNOW WHAT ELSE

Back
Top Bottom