Courtney Paris will be out $64,000

i was waiting for someone to bump this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

I wanna see her weasel her way out of 64k after the L
laugh.gif

Doesnt Matter... her dad will cut the check and be done with it Bubba Paris did not leave the NFL broke...

This going to be like when 50 wagered his career on beating Kanye in sales... and then thought everyone would forget about it.

She says she's going to pay but, doesn't OU cost more than 64k, especially considering she would have been an out of state student?

she should give up her meal plan and prepare for next season. Ill donate a baileys, her and big baby would make a great couple if he wasnt homesexual.

im glad her stupid @#% lost.

& yo whose that stupid %%! from the other team that they keep interviewing.. tired of seeing her face.. she was player of the game i think..

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by nublee

I wanna see her weasel her way out of 64k after the L
laugh.gif

Doesnt Matter... her dad will cut the check and be done with it Bubba Paris did not leave the NFL broke...

exactly...her family aint broke, that aint gonna hurt her...

I doubt the school would except that anyway.

And *+*% yall so mad for?

Originally Posted by Curious24

she should give up her meal plan and prepare for next season. Ill donate a baileys, her and big baby would make a great couple if he wasnt homesexual.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

eek.gif

roll.gif

She is the greatest player in their program. They might make it a donation if anything. i don't think they're going to flat out make her pay it back.

Shaq - 1. I c two twin sisters. Ug and lee Lol about 9 hours ago from TwitterBerry

dayyyuuum...I might actually watch the game now. She is taking the guarantee to a new level. Now if only pro players follow her lead...

Back
Top Bottom