Cousin busted with more than an ounce of MJ..vol. Prospective College student

Originally Posted by Quaz

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

2am...................parking lot....................an ounce..............................smoking.........................

smart man

I know he's fam but he sounds like an idiot. Who puts themselves in that situation? Smoking late at night in a parking lot with weight? Throw that bud in a bush or under a car until you finished. Plus you NEVER consent to a search. EVER. Even if they threaten to get the dogs. Chances are you call their bluff. If not, you would've gotten caught anyway if you consented.

smh.gif
I'm pretty sure in this case they don't need consent to search since they already caught him smoking inside of his car
Yea. They can search under probable cause at that point..

OP, there really is nothing else to tell you.  He will face some sort of punishment and will most likely lose some offers.  He, along with countless others, have made one stupid decision that could possibly haunt him for the rest of his life.

Plus you NEVER consent to a search. EVER. Even if they threaten to get the dogs. Chances are you call their bluff. If not, you would've gotten caught anyway if you consented.

Exactly...one of these cops try that !*$+ on me and I'm handing his !%% my copy of the constitution

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

2am...................parking lot....................an ounce..............................smoking.........................
Yup, hes definitely a jock.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Too bad, this stuff aint right
smh.gif
. They give tons of cash in scholarships to people who didnt even work to get into schools like that, and most of the time they dont take advantage of it.

yes Im mad
You are talking about the fact that idiots like this guy's cousin get scholarships, and not the people that deserve it and value an education, correct?

No he wont lose his financial aid. You can only lose financial aid if you are found guilty of a FELONY.

Section 484, subsection R of the Higher Education Act of 1998 (HEA) delays or denies federal student financial aid eligibility to applicants with any misdemeanor or felony drug conviction. Applicants with a single possession conviction lose eligibility for one year from conviction date; those with a second possession conviction or one sales conviction lose eligibility for two years; and three possession convictions or two sales convictions cost an applicant eligibility indefinitely. In early 2006 the law was scaled back to be limited to offenses committed while a student is enrolled in college and receiving federal Title IV aid.
Read more: Drug Convictions - How They Affect Your Financial Aid - StateUniversity.com Blog http://www.stateuniversity.com/blog...-Affect-Your-Financial-Aid.html#ixzz0lYradcsE

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by derventa

Anyone else got some more input?

Yeah. Stop worrying about your cousin. It's his life, not yours.
A bit harsh

Dude just cares for his fam.

Or it might've just happened to him..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Too bad, this stuff aint right
smh.gif
. They give tons of cash in scholarships to people who didnt even work to get into schools like that, and most of the time they dont take advantage of it.

yes Im mad

It aint right?? 
laugh.gif

Wait why was dude chiefin' by himself at 2 AM??...and why couldn't dude just chief in his car near his house or something??..either way that sucks...

where in MA? There is a question on the fafsa that asks is you have been charged with a drug conviction

Back
Top Bottom