Cow Discussion vol. Udder Ridiculousness

What weirdo thought it was a good idea to suck on a cow's udder? Like really?
Then who had the nerve to let it sit around and turn into cheese.

Why do we eat diary when it has been proven we don't need it after our early years.

Came in here ready to discuss fat chicks....

disappointing, had jokes

We don't NEED dairy at all....we, as animals, are the only animals that claims to NEED the milk of another species. Just think about that statement.....

We don't need dairy but I'll be damned if someone tells me I can't enjoy cheese. Cheese is delicious.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

We don't need dairy but I'll be damned if someone tells me I can't enjoy cheese. Cheese is delicious.
AYE

We don't need most of the food we eat. Cheese was popular at one point because it kept for a long time and could be taken on voyages and journeys.

As far as sucking on a cow's titty,

jordanducettee-udder1.jpg

I bet it first happened late at night after one too many brews.

I cut milk out my diet a loooong !%$ time ago and beef is starting to taste bad too so %#%! that !*%@.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I hope people realize the classic food pyramid was designed, promoted by the dairy industry.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Needless to say they had a conflict of interest. They successfully convinced people milk is essential.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Wake up, eat cereal with another animals fluid on it
sick.gif
. Like really?[/color]

Originally Posted by HiDefinition

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Wake up, eat cereal with another animals fluid on it
sick.gif
. Like really?[/color]

BRUH!
Why you gotta do me like that tho?

I'm eating cereal with another animals fluid on it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

>2011

>Still eating red meat

ISHYGDDT

Dairy products? I drink and eat that.

Why?

Cause I can and ain't being stopped from doin' it
grin.gif

i mean, you nurse a child.

you see a cow nursing its calf.

the real logical jump is thinking that humans could drink whatever came out of the udder.

I'm sitting here eating some chewy chips ahoy with a glass of milk and it dawns on me that you're part of what's wrong with America.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm sitting here eating some chewy chips ahoy with a glass of milk and it dawns on me that you're part of what's wrong with America.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Explanation needed.[/color]

in before Method drops knowledge.

And also i've had a long fought war against my dairy needs...I've tried rice, almond and a light coconut milk but I like the extra protein and growth horomones. But I've heard milk/dairy also causes skin problems.

Unnecessarily liberal mentality. Why do we need milk? Why do we need cheese? Why do we kill animals? Why do we need religion? Why do we need banks? This generation loves to question everything and then sit back and watch.

Unnecessarily liberal mentality. Why do we need milk? Why do we need cheese? Why do we kill animals? Why do we need religion? Why do we need banks? This generation loves to question everything and then sit back and watch.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]You're implying it's a slippery slope. I see.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]You're implying it's a slippery slope. I see.[/color]
Not trying to single you out but the hippy mentality seems to be on the rise again. Probably just a natural response to what's going on in America right now.

And for the record, we don't need milk. We have it because its delicious and we're at the top of the food chain.

Back
Top Bottom