Coyotes out here eating people bruh... vol. shook as hell.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
:wow: YOOOO. So it's 4:30 in the morning and i'm outside on the porch :smokin'ing and watching Netflix on my Mac and I swear on my life I heard some guy yelling "HELP HELPPPPP ME OH MY GOD" and a bunch of coyotes howling b. I'm shook. It wasn't the bud either.

I live in Katy which is a suburb of Houston. Its pretty out there, and has lots of parts with heavily wooded area. There's like two streets in front of my house then a 5-10 mile patch of woods. Plus i've seen coyotes rolling solo near my house at night.

This dude was yelling at the top of his lungs son. I'm sitting here terrified bruh. Sounded like he was right where the woods start too. CRAZY. Part of me wants to drive over there to go check... Been quiet for 3-4 minutes though . :/

Last edited:
this is why id never live in the country...so what it looks nice but there is dangerous wildlife that do not play around.

also, have you seen the movie the strangers? probably happens more than we know...

Last edited:
SMH Bruh My uncle use to live in Katy, you should be fearing the tax bracket your parents are in right now more....

And why yall askin him to call for help, can't you see he's too busy on the internet telling us what happened?????!

Last edited:
it would be a real bummer if the coyotes clapped that screaming dude and you had a chance to help but your first reaction was to post on NT. Imagine the guilt you would have to endure knowing you could have intervened. That would be tragic :smh:

Last edited:
Sup
Aw bruh tell me you don't tell me you didn't do anything and went in the house like it was sweet...

Update OP?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom