Cp3.2's vs zoom flight club, on performance, which should i get?

so iam thinking of getting a new shoe, both are viable options, just need to know what you guys think.
performance wise i mean.

The dhip is pretty good, not as good as zoom air but way better than lunarcrap......

ZFC for me, tested and played with them. good lockdown (for guards), nice comfort, light bball shoe. I used the Asia released XDR version...

jman...

hows the feel of the dhip? i know its not as good as zoom, but does it come close to the dual density sockliners nike uses? or is it dead stiff like phylon +max air?

Fishizzles...

noypi ka? did they use xdr on the asia releases? so the wester gr used redugalr rubber?

it's close to zoom air as far as softness goes...just don't know if it'll have the longevity of zoom......

tnx man. ive been leaning towards th 3.2s. some dont like if because its to bsy, but its more about comfort and performance for me, and i do like the look ofthe black/white/orion blue.

^ almost a deal breaker for me. though iam kinda finiky when it comes to heel cushioning, id rather get the zoom + dhip of the cp3.2's.

Back
Top Bottom