CRAAAAAAAAAZY FIGHT on the 6 Train... must watch

damn vid not up any more
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by andycrazn

i learned this in sociology. when theres more people around everyone assumes someones gonna help them.
I learned it in psych too. There's a term for it. Can't remember..
The bystander effect.
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

She put herself in the middle of that situation and got caught with a stray.
That wasn't no stray tho' fam.
Originally Posted by JPTHE3

mad.gif
im real mad i woulda shot the black dude if i had a gun at the scene
6 shots to the hed and kicked him to the train let em run him over. smh
With your M16 from Call of Duty? Maaaaaan, get off the PS3 and sit yo %!$ down.
laugh.gif

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
This guy kakashi is a veteran troll...just can't figure out which one yet.

I'm sure hes not a Japanese DJ from Michigan though.

I'm gettin' that same vibe too...I just can't call it.

As far as the vid...it's really w/e to me. I've seen crazy %%@# go down and !++*%! generally know how to play it. Anyone that gets out of line ordoesn't play their position gets w/e comes to them. That's just how it is.

But...
Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I've watched the vid a couple of times already, and I dont think her actions called for her to get dropped like that..........the other chic on the other hand.
Word.

[h1]Bloody subway brawl[/h1]A new video posted on the Internet purports to show a brutal fistfight aboard a subway train that turns even uglier when aninnocent woman trying to break it up takes a blow to the face.
The 4-minute, 15-second video -- posted Saturday on Dailymotion.com and picked up on sites like YouTube -- is titled "Crazy subway fight 6 train nyc."

Watch the graphic video here.

It is the latest in a growing number of online videos claiming to show real-life brawls.

The video appears to show two men -- one with cornrows and the other with a shaved head -- trading punches as onlookers hoot and holler.

subway_fight--300x300.jpg

Photos: Dailymotion.com

CHAOS: A Web video captures two men fighting (inset) before one is knocked down and a woman sits badly bloodied on a No. 6 train.

The female peacemaker, wearing a Rocawear jacket, exhorts the two, "Don't do that!" and "Please stop!" but is ignored.

The train pulls into what appears to be the Third Avenue-138th Street station in The Bronx and the brawl spills onto the platform.

As it continues, the woman is struck in the face, though it is difficult to tell if it was accidental.

She reels back onto the train. One of the men involved in the fight removes his shirt and tries to stop her bleeding, but the subway seat becomes covered in blood.

The video ends when the train doors close.

Although passengers appear to hold the train at the station for more than 2½ minutes, at no point are police or transit employees seen.

The NYPD said it was not aware of any such incident. A New York City Transit spokesman said the agency is reviewing the video.

After watching that vid again...dude with the braids is a sucka for that.

He was gunning for the lady the whole time.

You can hear him say "You ain't going nowhere b_ " when her man is calling her back on the rain the first time.

This is why i always tell my girl that if i get into a fight she better stand back and stay outta it. Stuff like this always happens. There is always a chickthat tries to either get into it or break it up and she ends up gettin cracked. Trust me you are not helping. Stand back and let dudes handle it.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

it's no such thing as a 'dangerous' train.. It just depends who's on the train..

If this was the 5 to Dyre, someone woulda got bodied.
Umm no.

The trains ain't dangerous...it's just silly people that happens to ride the trains at times.

*Knock on wood* I never had a situation like that on the train, but I've witnessed things like this, and this is nothing new to me. Last week on my way toFlushing, NY (Queens for the out of towners), I saw an Asian student getting robbed for his Marmot coat. This was after school let out. Oh well...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

mad.gif
im real mad i woulda shot the black dude if i had a gun at the scene
6 shots to the hed and kicked him to the train let em run him over. smh
With your M16 from Call of Duty? Maaaaaan, get off the PS3 and sit yo %!$ down.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

it's no such thing as a 'dangerous' train.. It just depends who's on the train..

If this was the 5 to Dyre, someone woulda got bodied.
Umm no.

The trains ain't dangerous...it's just silly people that happens to ride the trains at times.

*Knock on wood* I never had a situation like that on the train, but I've witnessed things like this, and this is nothing new to me. Last week on my way to Flushing, NY (Queens for the out of towners), I saw an Asian student getting robbed for his Marmot coat. This was after school let out. Oh well...
hahaha whaaat I've been riding the 7 for years and nothings ever happened....
And I ride the 6 to school, and sometimes to 116th for food/smokes at around 9pm (black and milds are $1 there but $1.50 at 68th smh) and its nothingcrazy...there are some interesting characters that get on later on though
laugh.gif

this made the newd the other day. they said they gonna press charges if someone involved comes foward, i doubt that will happen..

Originally Posted by purplehazen

this made the newd the other day. they said they gonna press charges if someone involved comes foward, i doubt that will happen..
NYPD contacted my isp because i uploaded it to dailymotion

vid had 150k views
laugh.gif

You can clearly see in the end the guy has the dude pinned to the bench and he tells his girl to get on the train, then that fat woman gets involved, the wholesituation is so messed up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

vid had 150k views
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
What'd they say? if you dont mind me asking.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

vid had 150k views
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
What'd they say? if you dont mind me asking.
They asked me if i was the one who recorded it and i knew the 2 dudes who were fighting.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I really want to know why everyone minds their business when things get out of hand.

I'm from NY so I know it's just how it is but why?

I'm not gonna watch someone get a new face, or admn near killed.

To the dude talking about he's gotten into all those fights on the train, there's gotta be something you're doing thats getting you into all these situations. I mean 20 crips
laugh.gif

One late night train / bus ride like 3 am I walked into white castle. 2 chicks with some dude came in after talking about 5 dudes following them / tryna rob em w/e. Meanwhile In my head im like these suckas got these fools waiting outside of white castle for me. I left and these people followed me like I was their one man body guard
laugh.gif
Made it to the bus and was out lol

never been jumped luckily, the hansd are mediocre but my feet are roadrunner aint no one catching me If I gotta dip
laugh.gif
i learned this in sociology. when theres more people around everyone assumes someones gonna help them.
Yeah, it's called the 'bystander effect'. Very unfortunate. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom