Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

Joined Mar 13, 2004
I'm going w. Cracker Barrel. Best pancakes I've had anywhere....everytime I drive up to NYC, I always make the stop. Breakfast for dinner FTW!!!! IHOP doesn't compare, and Waffle House isn't all that impressive IMO.

Joined Jun 28, 2007
Ive only been to IHOP so IHOP. Spending $20 dollars in IHOP FTL. MAkes me never want to go back

Joined Jul 11, 2000
i'm from ga so waffle house by default. nothing beats the all-star breakfast at 4 am when you got the munchies-- nothing.
ihop is def. a strong second though. their blueberry pancakes are crack.

Joined Jul 16, 2002
I never went to Cracker Barrel. I have to hit up that spot soon.

But IHOP omelettes are maddd gooodd.

Joined Dec 11, 2007
never ate at cracker barrel, but ihop AND waffle house is
. them places are so disgustingly dirty and trifling, but then again so are alot of places that weeat at. that's why it's ALWAYS best to eat at home. at least u know what ur getting and it was prepared with love.

BUT... if i have to answer waffle house >>>>>>>>> IHOP

Joined Jun 29, 2003
ihop ever waffle house ive been to was dirty i seen one with a health score of a 74 i though i was gonna die when i seen the score

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now