Cracker Barrel, IHOP, or Waffle House....if you had to eat at one, which would it be?

I dunno what it is, but that steak & egg breakfast + peacan waffle is absurdly good at 4am after the club.

But Uncle Herschel's Favorite is CRACK, too.

But, then again, there's something to be said for those blueberry pancakes.

I can't choose... I refuse to.
laugh.gif
3 way tie?
ohwell.gif

DAMN YOU DoubleJ's for even having me think about this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Cracker Barrel

you dudes are buggin'..IHOP's pancakes are nowhere near CBs. As far as cleanliness, the only IHOP that i've been to that is decent is the one inPotomac Yard (VA).

Cracker Barrel without a doubt. My boy put me on game when I was out in Arizona. The food is straight
pimp.gif

Just went to CB last night and was reminded why I love this place so much. Cheap SOLID eating.

I usually get the 3 pancakes with turkey sausage. I usually turn my sausage patties into sausage biscuits + jelly + hot sauce. I love this place.

Pancakes? IHOP and Denny's don't compare at all man.

Cracker Barrel then IHop then Waffle House for me. I have never been to a Waffle House. I want to after hearing so much about them, but I always see them when traveling, usually in cities that I don't want to stop in.

IHOP for breakfast and Cracker Barrel for other meals ,and I have never been to Waffle House need to go when I get a chance.

There's nothing better than making your own pancakes from scratch. Whole grain flours, low sodium baking powder, TREAL maple syrup. Takes 5 minutes to make the batter and cooking them is the fun part.

Cracker Barrel, b. Catfish, biscuits and gravy, eggs, chocolate milk or raspberry lemonade.... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom