Craig David - Following My Intuition (2016) Thread - September 30th

Now this is what I'm talking about. This is like the updated version of "Fill Me In". I'm on board with this. Very excited if the album sounds like this and "Cold".

Yup he's going back to his roots

New album is basically going to be Born to Do It part 2

Haven't heard these in years. 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the new album. 2016. 
frown.gif
 I'd rather a great project that takes time. Still impatiently waiting.

I see the OP was posted in January 2014 and the album was set for 2016. Do bands/artists usually announce an album 2+ years away?

I see the OP was posted in January 2014 and the album was set for 2016. Do bands/artists usually announce an album 2+ years away?

it got delayed because he switched labels and basically wasn't ready for a comeback but Craig said he's ready now and wants it

I've always wondered why this dude never became a star. He pretty much had all the tools. I'm not sure why he's not musically relevant considering he was ahead of his time with born to it.

I've always wondered why this dude never became a star. He pretty much had all the tools. I'm not sure why he's not musically relevant considering he was ahead of his time with born to it.

Usher jacked his style for "Confessions" and left Craig out to dry.

My girl showed me this a little while ago...

I definitely feel like he was building up a strong comeback when I saw this clip... (03:02 :lol: )

Just felt like he would be able to slip right back into the limelight.

It's kind of amazing how much it seems people want his comeback

If he drops that mixtape with Drake :x

The time for him to do it is now

With the musical landscape of pop R&B essentially being a progression of his sound
and the spotlight on London, it just makes sense to take full advantage

The time for him to do it is now

With the musical landscape of pop R&B essentially being a progression of his sound
and the spotlight on London, it just makes sense to take full advantage

Exactly. This is his shot...if he plays his cards right, he could have a triumphant return...

I think he's about to make a huge return

It's crazy I'll play like 7 Days or Fill Me In on a jukebox and people are like "Craig David!"

I think folks just really are drawn to him especially since the sound is his own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom