Craig David - Following My Intuition (2016) Thread - September 30th

Honestly gave up on Craig. Have zero expectations now. I'll just wait for the album and judge it them. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. I feel like dude could've been great, but either never wanted to be or didn't have the right team or who knows what. Prove me wrong Craig!

FInallly!!!

View media item 2138337“Ain’t Giving Up” (with Sigala)

“When the Bassline Drops” (with Big Narstie)

“Don’t Go”

“16”

“Couldn’t Be Mine”

“One More Time”

“Change My Love”

“Nothing Like This” (with Blonde)

“Got It Good” (with Kaytranada and Lauren Faith)

“All We Needed”

“Louder Than Words”

“What If”

“Like A Fan”

“Better With You”

YES!!!!!

EDIT:

Deluxe edition bonus tracks:
‘No Holding Back’ (featuring Hardwell)
‘Here With Me’
‘Warm It Up’
‘Sink Or Swim’

Last edited:
YES!!!!!

EDIT:

Deluxe edition bonus tracks:
‘No Holding Back’ (featuring Hardwell)
‘Here With Me’
‘Warm It Up’
‘Sink Or Swim’

No Holding Back is out, it's got an old school garage to it for sure

Craig David fans will love this cover.  I like it much better than the original.  Give this a watch!

2:22 into the video is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I almost forgot!! I was blinded by the surprise Solange drop.

I'm ready for this!!! Deluxe edition here I come!!!

I can't find the deluxe on Google Play :frown:

EDIT: I'm seeing on Best Buy that the physical drops 10/7, so is that how it is for the digital as well? It dropped today in the UK, but we have to wait a week?? :smh:

Last edited:
I can't find the deluxe on Google Play :frown:

EDIT: I'm seeing on Best Buy that the physical drops 10/7, so is that how it is for the digital as well? It dropped today in the UK, but we have to wait a week?? :smh:

Yeah it's weird

I ordered an autographed copy when I was drunk a couple weeks ago :lol:

feeling it's like a mix of Born to Do It with R&B

Craig back :pimp:
Agreed, it kind of sounds like a mashup of his first two albums but refreshed for 2016.. If that makes any sense. I enjoyed it on the first listen, way better than his last few albums IMO

16 is :pimp:

New Craig!!

One more thing...

600x600bf-1-5.jpg

Announces New Album The Time Is Now
The U.K. artist’s seventh album features collaborations with AJ Tracey, Kaytranada, and Goldlink.

Craig David will release new album The Time Is Now early next year. The British artist's seventh solo album, and the follow up to 2016's Following My Intuition, will be released on January 26 2018.

A press release confirms The Time Is Now features collaborations with AJ Tracey, Ella Mai, Kaytranada, Goldlink, Bastille, and JP Cooper. Today, September 15, new single "Heartline" was released.

In addition to announcing his new album, David has also confirmed details of three new U.K. live shows shows at the O2 Academy Brixton, O2 Academy Birmingham and The Warehouse Project, Manchester in November. Tickets go on sale on September 22 via www.craigdavid.com.

This song is a hit, that song with Bastille could be fire

I'm going to see him in NYC on 10/6

Back
Top Bottom