craig sager is a butthole

I ran into him at the Brewers/Phillies game tonight and I tried talking to him and dude gave me 1 word answers and didn't even look at me when he talked.   You're a sideline reporter that's known for wearing gaudy suits, get off your high horse.  I remember when I ran in to **** Vitale 5 years ago, dude was so nice, posing for pictures and talking with everyone.
Any of yall have any run-ins with famous sports personalities or athletes and they were complete dbags to you?

I met Craig Sager when he walking back from the rose bowl. He was a really cool dude well Atleast to me.

i asked him why he didn't have on one of his awesome suits, he shrugged his shoulders and then i walked away 
laugh.gif

Tiki Barber was a complete tool

Mike Jordan wanted no part of people wanting to just say hi.

Brian Kenny said he would send me some ESPN swag after he borrowed my tie but never did. (Hes a nice dude though.
laugh.gif
)

List of dudes that were cool: Aaron Rodgers, Jason Seahorn, Lennox Lewis, Randy Moss (NBC Horse Racing guy), John Fox, every NASCAR driver I've met
laugh.gif
, Michael Strahan, David Ortiz

The only athlete that was ever a **** to me (or just seemed uninterested) was Sonny Weems. I met him and Amir Johnson outside OVOFest just posted up, chilling so I went up to em, told them I appreciated their Young Gunz movement in Toronto, complimented them on their game, etc. Sonny was just uninterested and I get it, they must be harassed daily on the street but we're talking Sonny Weems here, not exactly the cream of the crop in terms of NBA players. I asked em for a pic and told them that I would understand if they didn't want to but Amir said it was cool but yeah, can't really blame them, you probably just caught Sager at a time where he was annoyed and wasn't in the mood for all that. But I get what you're saying.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Amare Stoudemire, and Grant Hill... The worst.
Amare was cool when I met him. 
I met Pete Sampras when I was 7 or 8, he was a jerk when I met him. I heard he's a nice guy so I probably caught him at a bad time. 

You act like these athletes/celebs are obligated to talk to you or something.
laugh.gif

You caught him at a bad time. He was friendly to me & others in the crowd at this hawks game I went to last season.

Yea dude is working a game and could be called on at any moment for all you know but yea, he was on a high horse.

I met Craig Sager at Rockets/Lakers playoff game a couple of years ago. He was in some shorts and a TNT shirt, we asked him where his shiny colorful suits were at, he just laughed and told us he was off that night. Pretty cool dude imo, he talked with a couple fans as he made his way to his seats.

I saw Donovan McNabb in LA Fitness in Chandler, AZ a year ago, dude was beyond cool. Played ball with us and even took some pics. haven't met any butthole athletes so far. Although Grant Hill does have a rep in PHX of being a prick

I mean why ask him anything about his suits and expect him NOT to feel slighted? Come on now, you are basically trying to clown the dude on the low.

Back
Top Bottom