my homeboy was using my laptop to look for a new phone and came across this ad

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes out here thirsty for the iphone4, how do you trade a puppy for a phone

didn't somebody trade his kidney for an ipad? People will do anything for apple products
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wouldn't be surprised if they start offering their own kids for apple products.

I don't see anything wrong with that. He probably breeds them, or maybe the mother got pregnant and can't afford the whole litter.

Or perhaps his ex-girlfriend gave it to him as a gift, only to find out it was actually a guilt present for cheating on him having multiple gang bangs?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I don't see anything wrong with that. He probably breeds them, or maybe the mother got pregnant and can't afford the whole litter.

Or perhaps his ex-girlfriend gave it to him as a gift, only to find out it was actually a guilt present for cheating on him having multiple gang bangs?

pimp.gif

do you make the ad?
nerd.gif

its a dog for a phone, what the !@#%

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

pimp.gif

do you make the ad?
nerd.gif

Not everybody is a Animal Caring Tree Hugger like you, pal. And yes, you got me! It's my ad, oh how did you know?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

do you make the ad?
nerd.gif

Not everybody is a Animal Caring Tree Hugger like you, pal. And yes, you got me! It's my ad, oh how did you know?
laugh.gif
I'm not a tree hugger, I put people over animals, #$%^ peta, this is just ridiculous

do you make the ad?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not a tree hugger, I put people over animals, #$%^ peta, this is just ridiculous
How is that wrong? It's the same if he sold to puppy and bought the dam phone. People use to trade before established currency...........

word no problem here

i rather a iphone anyways

at least it won't infest my house in fleas
mad.gif

yea doesn't seem that bad to me...

Yea it sounds bad. "Take my puppy for your iphone" but really dude could easily sell the puppy and just buy the phone with the money like someone said earlier. How is that a lot different??

Someone wanted to trade their blue nose pitbull puppy for my PS3.  I'm not even looking for a puppy right now.

It just seems unlikely that someone would rather have a dog that they have to take care of then their phone

Back
Top Bottom