Crappiest Christmas Ever( for me

I gave around $400-500 worth of gifts (due to nephews, parents, brother and sister) and received two small gifts that were useful things. I'm as happy as Ican be and I'm a college student. I didn't need anything and really didn't care what I got. It was just good to be home with the family and enjoymy time with them. Its not that crucial to call it your worse Christmas, but I guess it was if you say so.

I used to feel the way you do. Not get much gifts are any nice ones. To me I gave more then I recieved It feels good to see the look on my grandma's faceafter seeing her new hdtv 32inch And i got my bro some new clothes went all out for my fam. and I feel happy All i got was a Xbox 360 controller. You can'tbe selfish to me its all about giving and celabration.

laugh.gif
this is why i missed NT.. You guys are ruthless! haha

i hate it when people bring down your problem with a way more serious one like being diagnosed with cancer or having a family member pass away
tired.gif

why y'all gotta be so critical all dude said was the he was pissed that he gave a lot and didn't get much back and that his ps3 broke

Damn, some things just don't add up...

All he was saying was that he was expecting more gifts but didn't get as much as he wanted but he was okay with that. He was mad because his PS3 broke.

Then a person post stop crying and you all join in...

It's funny coming from the same people who post "Girl Problems" 20 times in one month
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that does suck that you have to pay to get it fixed.

I'm pretty sure the original title of the post was "Crappiest Christmas Ever" and then he added the "for me" after people put him onblast.

So you didn't get any presents.

Had a tummy ache.

And you have to replace your ps3 and might lose some game data.

Meanwhile, at no point did you realize that a PS3 is a luxury item and you don't need it, that your stomach ache is nothing compared to children who gohungry every night and didn't even get food this Christmas. And those who don't even have family or friends, to even give or receive presents.

I get that you're not trying to appear as a martyr and you're just saying that it's your worst Christmas, so I'm not trying to attackyou. But think about how your worst Christmas would be the best Christmas ever for tons of people. Put things in perspective sometimes and think outside ofyour view of the world, try to imagine yourself in the less fortunate's shoes and maybe this Christmas won't be so awful.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

some people lost their mother today, lost an arm today, were diagnosed with cancer today, learned they had diabetes today....

your playstation broke, man up
Exactly.

Not to mention, if you're giving gifts just to get gifts, you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Christamas is all about sharing the love with the family not about gifts, i didn't get any and i'm not trippin'.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Homer%20Simpson%20Oh%20No.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH NOOOOOOOOO!! NOT YOUR PS3! LOSE YOUR GAME DATA?! OH. MY. GOD.[/color]

We're here for you buddy.

HAHAHA...I actually really read that with Homer's voice in my head...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

Damn, some things just don't add up...

All he was saying was that he was expecting more gifts but didn't get as much as he wanted but he was okay with that. He was mad because his PS3 broke.

Then a person post stop crying and you all join in...

It's funny coming from the same people who post "Girl Problems" 20 times in one month
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that does suck that you have to pay to get it fixed.

You can shut the !@%% up too -_____-

I saw the Cavs destroy the Lakers yesterday, Best Christmas EVER
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But for real: Stop complaining, I know it isn't all good but man so much other people have it worse on christmas day (and I'm not saying that on apreacher flow) but try and enjoy something else other than the PS3, maybe family, sports, funny *** TV programs

Don't be grumpy cause the ps3 ain't workin, you'll always find a way to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom