Crappiest Christmas Ever( for me

Yea let me get a spot in the pity party. car broke down last thursday need a new engine. didnt have to buy gifts but gonna get my sibling something. and carneeds new engine. pretty much sums it up

Sad story bro. What a lame. Sign up. It's free:

2125pmp.jpg

i never get nothing for Christmas the last three has just been me and my mom cuz my sisters dont talk to my mom shame.but this Christmas was a sad one i washome alone moms was out of town so i just chilled solo and tossed treats at my dogs
ohwell.gif

Had to go to both sides of the family in the same day, got lost going to the 2nd spot because we took backroads, got there my aunt was in her car cryingbecause my 20yr old cuzin took roxi's and drank a liter of vodka fell down the stairs and thru the window and then berated my cuzin's gay friend whoshe brought from college bc he had no where to go. Then my other aunt is who clinically crazy came 5hrs late and had a nervous breakdown. I then got mad at thewhole situation and kicked something casually and broke a bone in my foot. I also as usual got crappy gifts, that aren't my style/don't fit.

Back
Top Bottom