CRAZIEST BBALL shot i have ever seen

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL.. How about this one?
I'm sure nobody will believe me, but my best friend is the guy who made this shot. I was at the game (Roosevelt High School, for you Seattle peeps). The whole situation was surreal. The gym went silent for a solid five seconds after it happened. I saw the entire sequence live and the basket clearly should have counted, but the refs were so confused about what happened they didn't count it. Not that it mattered, we were losing by about 25 at the time. Anyway, the play was #1 on Sportscenter for that entire week, and the local news guys kept coming by and trying to get him to recreate the shot.

da boy boyy wrote:
Originally Posted by 540JFan12

One in a Million Buzzer-Beater - Watch more Funny Videos
roll.gif
he was walkin back to the bench like he been doin that kinda shot

roll.gif
 son wasn't the least bit surprised that he hit it.The WHOLEteamjust looked like it was normal procedure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

da boyboyy wrote:
Originally Posted by 540JFan12

One in a Million Buzzer-Beater - Watch more Funny Videos
roll.gif
he was walkin back to the bench like he been doin that kinda shot

roll.gif
�son wasn't the least bit surprised that he hit it.��The WHOLE�team�just looked like it was normal procedure
laugh.gif

��
he must be like, why wouldn't it go in, its just the way coach planned it lol.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL.. How about this one?
I'm sure nobody will believe me, but my best friend is the guy who made this shot. I was at the game (Roosevelt High School, for you Seattle peeps). The whole situation was surreal. The gym went silent for a solid five seconds after it happened. I saw the entire sequence live and the basket clearly should have counted, but the refs were so confused about what happened they didn't count it. Not that it mattered, we were losing by about 25 at the time. Anyway, the play was #1 on Sportscenter for that entire week, and the local news guys kept coming by and trying to get him to recreate the shot.
dont know if you saw my post just a few up, but you went to roosevelt? what year?? and i had seen this shot a million times before on a bunch of random tv shows before i finally found out it happened at RHS...pretty dope. 

Back
Top Bottom