Craziest thing a chick ever said in bed… vol 1

Not really crazy but was funny.

Went to a party with this chick and a few of her friends. Ended up back at her house with her friends. Everyone is super drunk and trying to sleep it off except me and her. One of her friends is in the room with us but was beyond wasted so we both thought she was passed out. We start getting to business and the girl i am messing says stop . I stop and look around like tring to see what she is talking about and her friend had a pillow over her head and all you can see is two eyes staring right at us then she says "don't mind me act like I am not even here"

Not really crazy but was funny.

Went to a party with this chick and a few of her friends. Ended up back at her house with her friends. Everyone is super drunk and trying to sleep it off except me and her. One of her friends is in the room with us but was beyond wasted so we both thought she was passed out. We start getting to business and the girl i am messing says stop . I stop and look around like tring to see what she is talking about and her friend had a pillow over her head and all you can see is two eyes staring right at us then she says "don't mind me act like I am not even here"

SOme of these stories
eyes.gif
 but we'll never know for sure

"i wanna keep ur %$!@ FOREVER"

Originally Posted by proper english

nothing too crazy.. but every single girl ive slept w/ has said this exact same thing.. almost word for word. 
"heeey!! get your finger out of my butt!...ohh uhhh, wait.. put it back in... 
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

Happens to me too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

nothing too crazy.. but every single girl ive slept w/ has said this exact same thing.. almost word for word. 
"heeey!! get your finger out of my butt!...ohh uhhh, wait.. put it back in... 
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

Happens to me too
laugh.gif

Had this chick tell me...."I want your babies in my mouth."
roll.gif
....I couldn't hold it in, I started busting up laughing.

Had this chick tell me...."I want your babies in my mouth."
roll.gif
....I couldn't hold it in, I started busting up laughing.

"Let me touch your gooch"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"f_ me like a rapist"
indifferent.gif

Her: "don't you pick up that remote!"
Me: "Shut up b_ and take this D" - Lil B

ya'll dudes putting ya'll finger in chicks butts then eating after
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"this your ____ right.. "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant/wont post exactly what my girl says to me....but it's along the lines of drinking and tasting me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and the stereotypes about Dominicans/Hispanic women being overly passionate are too true. i was fingering her in my bed and she literally hopped on top of me and shoved my man inside her..

my girl is half Dominican and the sex is ultra passionate.Love it

ya'll dudes putting ya'll finger in chicks butts then eating after
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"this your ____ right.. "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant/wont post exactly what my girl says to me....but it's along the lines of drinking and tasting me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

and the stereotypes about Dominicans/Hispanic women being overly passionate are too true. i was fingering her in my bed and she literally hopped on top of me and shoved my man inside her..

my girl is half Dominican and the sex is ultra passionate.Love it

"Let me touch your gooch"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"f_ me like a rapist"
indifferent.gif

Her: "don't you pick up that remote!"
Me: "Shut up b_ and take this D" - Lil B

Originally Posted by reener

"If you ever eff another girl, I'ma cut your D off."

Someone told me this after our first.time. and she's the one that ended up getting with other dudes so I'm like whatev.Some of these stories are hilarious

Originally Posted by reener

"If you ever eff another girl, I'ma cut your D off."

Someone told me this after our first.time. and she's the one that ended up getting with other dudes so I'm like whatev.Some of these stories are hilarious

She said: I would be turned on if you *#%+ (deficate) on my chest. Needless to i couldn't even complete the task at hand as the thought of many a guy droppin a shaq-Fu on girls chest ran thru my mind

She said: I would be turned on if you *#%+ (deficate) on my chest. Needless to i couldn't even complete the task at hand as the thought of many a guy droppin a shaq-Fu on girls chest ran thru my mind

"i was like '++!+ on you how, like after i hit it not call you back?' she like 'naw, i want you to $#%* over me and ++!+ on my stomach'......so after i %@@%% on the %%%$+....you know i %@@%% on the %%%$+..."

Back
Top Bottom